5 Uses for Ginger Essential Oil
January 25, 2016
Ginger is an exceptional addition to any massage oil. It boosts the immune system and has amazing warming qualities. Because it’s aroma is so potent and powerful, Ginger should always be highly diluted when used on the skin. Many people use Ginger as a remedy for seasonal affective disorder. For thousands of years, Ginger has been a favorite domestic spice in the Eastern and Western Hemisphere. In China, fresh Ginger is used for rheumatism and bacterial dysentery. It has long been used as a digestive aid and to soothe the respiratory system. Mental fatigue and motion sickness don’t stand a chance with Ginger in hand. It also aids in poor circulation, colds, achy muscles and migraines.
Here’s our favorite 5 uses for this wonder-working essential oil!
1. Inhale Ginger to alleviate nausea or motion sickness.
2. Add a few drops to any massage oil to boost the immune system.
3. Add 5-6 drops of Ginger to your aroma diffuser and diffuse for 30-60 minutes to help alleviate digestive issues.
4. Add 5-6 drops of Ginger to your aroma diffuser and diffuse for 30-60 minutes to alleviate a headache or migraine.
5. Place a drop of Ginger on a tissue and breathe in the aroma to help sooth a cough.