5 Ways to Use Edens Garden Coconut Carrier Oil
If you haven’t joined the Coconut craze yet, it’s time to jump on board! Although many people may be familiar with Coconut oil’s consistency as a solid, our Coconut carrier oil is a “Fractionated Coconut Oil” and is fully liquidized. Its supple texture absorbs effortlessly into the skin, making it ideal for massage therapy. Here’s our favorite uses for this diverse carrier oil:
1. The most common use of Coconut carrier oil is to dilute concentrated essential oils. Mix your favorite Edens Garden oil with Coconut to make it safe to use topically on your skin.
2. Massage into skin to nourish dry skin. it’s non-greasy and absorbs easily into the skin, so it won’t clog pores. Great for cracked lips too!
3. Apply a few drops to your face and massage to naturally remove makeup, then blot off with a tissue or paper towel. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
4. Lessen skin discoloration by regularly applying coconut oil to those areas.
5. Use as a natural shaving lotion.