OK For Kids Pollen Buster- DIY Flower Power Bath Fizzy
Allergy season is upon us, and our homes are being plagued with watery, itchy eyes, fatigue and non-stop sneezing. Where do you turn to for natural relief when you and your family are being attacked by airborne intruders? Don’t let allergies ruin the day. Combat them naturally, with our OK for Kids Pollen Buster blend. The calming properties of Fir Needle, Lavender, Rosalina, Geranium, Blue Tansy and Moroccan Rose can help combat those pesky pollen allergies.
Flower Power Bath Fizzy
Use your Edens Garden Thera Lux Nebulizing diffuser to help keep those dust mites at bay. And if you’re in need of a creative way to help relieve your child’s allergy symptoms, we’ve created a fun and soothing Pollen Buster Bath Fizzy recipe. Fizzys are easy to make, and can be enjoyed by the whole family!
4 oz Baking Soda
2 oz Corn Starch
2 oz Citric Acid
1 to 1 ½ tsp water
20 drops OK for Kids Pollen Buster
2 oz Coconut Oil
2-3 drops Food Coloring
1. Whisk together dry ingredients, removing any clumps.
2. In a separate bowl, combine liquid ingredients. Slowly add the liquid ingredients to the dry, ensuring the mixture doesn’t fizz too much.
3. Pack the mixture into the flower mold.
4. Once the mold is packed, cover the mold with aluminum foil. Let the mold sit overnight.
5. Carefully take apart the mold and store the remaining fizzys in a cool, dry area.
6. Pop the bath fizzy in your child’s bath when they begin to show signs of seasonal allergy symptoms.