EG's Garbage Disposal Refreshers DIY
Our kitchens are where many of us feel the most comfort at home. It’s the place we brew a cup of coffee or tea to get the day going. It’s the spot we prepare warm meals for ourselves and our families. The kitchen is a special place and adding a little aromatherapy can make it all the more enjoyable.
To keep your kitchen fresh, we’ve outlined steps to make garbage disposal refreshers. Simply drop a few into your sink and introduce a pleasant aroma into your home.
What you need:
1 cup salt
1/2 cup water
2 cups baking soda
1/3 cup liquid Castile soap
30 drops Lemon essential oil
- Mix the salt and baking soda in a bowl.
- Pour the Castile soap and add 30 drops of Lemon essential oil.
- Add 1 tablespoon of water at a time until you get a clumpy, wet sand-like mixture.
- Pack the mixture into balls using a tablespoon.
- For at least 24 hours, let the balls dry on parchment paper.
- Drop 2-3 balls into your garbage disposal to deodorize. Use a glass container to store.
Note: Makes 36 garbage disposal refreshers.