Remove candle from packaging before use. For optimal results, burn for 2-3 hours at a time on heatsafe, stable surfaces away from airflow. Trim wick to ¼ - ½” in length before each use. Keep wax clear of wick trimmings, debris and dust.
Never leave candle unattended or burn near anything that can catch fire. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Be sure to extinguish wick entirely after each use. Discontinue burning when the wax melts to ½” from the bottom
CANDLE BURNING BASICS
1. When burning the candle for the first time, allow the candle’s surface to fully liquify before blowing it out in order to prevent tunneling.
2. Burn for a minimum of 2 hours, and a maximum of 4 hours at a time.
3. Allow candle to cool completely before re-lighting.
4. To properly store your candles, keep in a cool, dry area, away from sunlight.
5. Don’t burn your candle to the last drop. When ½ inch of wax remains, stop using your candle to prevent the glass from overheating and breaking, or to prevent the surface its on from getting overheated.
6. For best results, extinguish flame with a candle snuffer.