CANDLE BURNING BASICS
1. When burning the candle for the first time, allow the candle’s surface to fully liquify before blowing it out in order to prevent tunneling.
2. Burn for a minimum of 2 hours, and a maximum of 4 hours at a time.
3. Allow candle to cool completely before re-lighting.
4. To properly store your candles, keep in a cool, dry area, away from sunlight.
5. Don’t burn your candle to the last drop. When ½ inch of wax remains, stop using your candle to prevent the glass from overheating and breaking, or to prevent the surface its on from getting overheated.
6. For best results, extinguish flame with a candle snuffer.
7. Reduce, reuse or recycle your candle jar!