There are so many reasons to get excited about the new Terrazzo Stone Diffuser. For starters, there’s its design. Curvaceous and fashionable, the Terrazzo effortlessly fits into your decorative scheme. Midcentury modern, farmhouse, industrial — the Terrazzo looks great in all! There’s also its multiple mist settings and state-of-the-art construction, both of which work together to allow for unparalleled ease of use.
What’s more, the Terrazzo is our largest diffuser, offering a capacity of 130 ml. This means you don’t have to refill it as often as other diffusers. With this much capacity, the Terrazzo is your solution to spreading the benefits of aromatherapy throughout larger spaces.
Whether you’re sharing a favorite blend with a houseful of guests or enjoying your favorite single oil solo, the Terrazzo is the new gold standard in diffusing.
*This diffuser is artisan handmade using natural materials. Given its natural composition, variations in color and texture may be expected. Each diffuser is entirely unique and no two are alike.
- Ceramic cover with PET plastic tank and base
- Dimensions: Dia.120 mm X H 166 mm
- Weight: About 0.95 kg
- Water Capacity: 130 ml
- Power Details (Input/output)
- input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.5A
- output: DC 24V 500mA
- Power Consumption: 10W
- Frequency: 2.4MHz±10%
Things to Know
- Always place your diffuser on a stable, level and dry surface.
- Only use the power adaptor, cover, and base that is packaged with the diffuser.
- Do not pour water directly into the water tank from the tap faucet; it may spill and cause damage. Use the included cup to fill water.
- Do not cover the diffuser with anything.
- Only use room-temperature water.
- Always keep the diffuser out of reach of children and pets.
- If the diffuser malfunctions, unplug immediately and discontinue use.
- Never fill the water tank when the diffuser is in use.
- Always hold the diffuser from the base to prevent damage.
If the diffuser gets knocked over or tipped during use, please follow these instructions:
- Unplug the unit and remove cover.
- Pour any remaining water out of the water tank.
- Shake the diffuser gently to empty any remaining water; allow it to dry for at least 24 hours.
How To Use:
- Remove the outer cover and water tank cover.
- Connect the AC adaptor to the side of the base.
- Pour room-temperature water just below the fill line in the water tank. Add 13-18 drops of EG’s pure essential oils or synergy blends into the water tank. (About 0.1 ml -0.13 ml per 130 ml water).
- Put the water tank cover and outer cover back on after you’ve filled the water tank to the fill line. (Attention: You must use the outer cover while diffusing.)
- Plug the power adaptor into an electrical outlet.
- To turn it on, press the mist Power button (left) once.
The Button Breakdown:
- 1 push: ON and runs continuously; automatic shut-off after 3 hours (1st light on)
- 2 push: 30 seconds ON/30 seconds OFF; shut off after 8 hours (2nd light on)
- 3 push: ON 60 minutes continuously, then shuts off (3rd light on)
- 4 push: ON 120 minutes continuously, then shuts off (4th light on)
- 5 push: OFF (All lights off)
NOTE: All settings have auto shut-off after water runs out. To turn off diffuser immediately, hold down the mist Power button.
How The Ring Light Works:
- Ring light automatically runs when the diffuser is turned on.
- To turn the diffuser ring light off, press the light button (right).
EG Diffuser Blends Cheat Sheet:Relaxing and Calming Synergy Blends:
Energizing Synergy Blends:
Empowering Synergy Blends:
Romantic Synergy Blends:
Restful Sleep Synergy Blends:
Stress Relieving Synergy Blends:
Air Purifying Synergy Blends:
More from the blog: