- Hand-poured into recyclable frosted glass
- Yields high-quality, balanced aroma
- Includes slow-burning ribbon wick for optimal throw
- Free of toxic fragrances and synthetic chemicals
- Made in small batches in California
- 6 oz fill in a 7oz glass
- Diameter = 2.75" Glass Height = 3.5"
- Approximate burn time is 40 hours - for optimal burn time, please follow the Candle Burning Basics in the "Resources" tab
CANDLE BURNING BASICS
1. When burning the candle for the first time, allow the candle’s surface to fully liquify before blowing it out in order to prevent tunneling.
2. Burn for a minimum of 2 hours, and a maximum of 4 hours at a time.
3. Allow candle to cool completely before re-lighting.
4. To properly store your candles, keep in a cool, dry area, away from sunlight.
5. Don’t burn your candle to the last drop. When ½ inch of wax remains, stop using your candle to prevent the glass from overheating and breaking, or to prevent the surface its on from getting overheated.
6. For best results, extinguish flame with a candle snuffer.
7. Reduce, reuse or recycle your candle jar!