DIY: Avocado Cannabis Face Mask
Give your skin a boost with the Avocado Cannabis Face Mask. Rich with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, Cannabis essential oil and Hemp Seed carrier oil combat fine lines, wrinkles and other skin impurities. This mask will revolutionize the way you treat your skin.
What you need:
1 ripe avocado
Spirulina natural powder
- Slice the avocado in half, remove pit. Scoop out the inside with a spoon.
- Place avocado in the blender.
- Add ¼ cup of Hemp Seed carrier oil to blender.
- Add 2 tsp of spirulina natural powder to blender.
- Add 2-4 drops of Patchouli essential oil to blender.
- Add 2-4 drops of Cannabis essential oil to blender.
- Blend into a creamy, smooth mixture.
- Put mixture in a small dish. Use your fingers to smooth it onto your face, avoiding the eyes.
- Wait 15-20 minutes and wash it off with warm water.
Note: If there is any extra remaining, place it in the fridge. It should last 3-5 days.