DIY No More Germ Ease Hand Wipes - OK For Kids
Germs. Are. Everywhere. And we’re not just saying that to scare you but to bring your attention to a troubling issue. When we learned that there are nearly 22 million school days lost annually due to the common cold, we knew we had to make a change (1). Thus, Germ Ease OK For Kids blend was born, and we believe it’s the next best thing to hand-washing. This protective blend of top-quality essential oils is a germ-killing machine, meaning more days at school and fewer doctor visits.
NO MORE GERM EASE HAND WIPES
Love hand wipes but hate harsh chemicals? So do we! That’s why we love this DIY No More Germ Ease Hand Wipes recipe. This recipe is free of harmful substances, making these hand wipes a great natural alternative to store bought wipes. You can take these wipes on-the-go or use them any place germs might be lurking, like countertops, shopping carts, door knobs, public restrooms and restaurants.
What You Need
1 roll of Paper Towels
Circular Container or Ziplock Baggy
1 c. Distilled Water
½ c. Witch Hazel
1/4 c. Liquid Castille Soap
2 tbsp. Grain Alcohol
80 drops Germ Ease OK for Kids blend
1. Cut the roll of paper towels in half and place one half in the container.
2. Combine Germ Ease and castile soap by stirring.
3. Mix water, witch hazel and grain alcohol, then add the Germ Ease and soap mixture.
4. Pour the solution over the paper towel roll, and let soak before use.
(1) "Healthy Schools, Healthy People." Healthy Schools, Healthy People. It's A SNAP, n.d. Web. 24 Aug. 2016.
Leave a comment (Comments will be approved before showing up)