Compact and rechargeable, the Mio Mist Portable Essential Oil Diffuser (white) is your ticket to effective aromatherapy on-the-go. The perfect travel essential oil diffuser, the Mio Mist is sleek enough to fit in your pocket, bag, carry-on and more. A notch above your average essential oil mister, the Mio Mist outputs a 60-second stream of pure aromatherapy for your personal enjoyment and lasts 15 hours per charge.
The Mio Mist goes wherever you go, so where will you take it?
SAFETY: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on surfaces that may be damaged by essential oils. Keep the diffuser upright at all times to prevent water from spilling.
- Shut off and unplug the power before cleaning
- Clean the diffuser as instructed
- Do not use detergents, solvents or abrasive cleaners to clean the diffuser
- Clean the diffuser monthly or when switching to a different oil
- Use the original USB cord provided
- Only use lukewarm water, never hot or cold
- Never touch water level sensor and avoid diffuser hitting other objects
- Do not take this diffuser apart to expose electrical parts
- Never wrap the adapter with cloth, paper or tape. This can cause damage to the unit. Never touch the adapter with wet hands
- Do not use other liquids except for water and pure essential oil
- Water Capacity: 15 ml
- Run Time: 60 Seconds
- Charge Lasts: 15 Hours
- Light Modes: White power indicator, red charging lights
- Coverage: Up to 4 sq ft
- Voltage: DC 5V
- Power: 1W
HOW TO USE
- Twist the lid and pull up to remove.
- Fill with lukewarm water to the max fill line. Add 1-2 drops of your favorite essential oil. Reassemble the diffuser. Do not overfill.
- Slide the power switch down to turn the diffuser on.
- Slide the power switch up to turn the diffuser off.
- Use the included cord to charge the diffuser until the warm white light flashes. The diffuser will display a red light when charging.
Remove any remaining water and fill with a 50:50 mixture of alcohol and water. Let sit for a few hours and dump your alcohol and water mixture before refilling. It’s recommended that you clean your diffuser monthly.