Our Top 5 Bath Salt Tips & Hacks So You Can Stay Salty
Bath salts are high on our list of easiest products to use. Simply add to your bath and soak in the goodness. But you might not know that there are different, though equally easy, ways to use them. When it comes to bath salts, we have a few tricks up our sleeve and we just can’t keep them to ourselves any longer. So, without further ado, here are our top five bath salt tips, revealed:
- Soap Exfoliator: Take an Edens Garden bar soap and run it under some water. Then, sprinkle your choice of bath salt on a counter and press the wet bar soap into the salt. Use your bath salt-enhanced bar soap to exfoliate while bathing or showering.
- Salt Scrub: Combine equal parts carrier oil and bath salt to create an easy, nourishing body scrub. You can also combine body wash and bath salt for a deep-cleansing scalp scrub.
- Decongest: Take a bowl of steaming water and place it on a table. Stir 2 tbsps of your bath salt (might we suggest Breathe or Immune?) into the bowl of water. Closing your eyes, place your face over the bowl and cover your head and the bowl with a towel to lock in steam and breathe deeply.
- Bruise-be-gone: Create a 50:50 solution of warm water and a bath salt. Soak a handtowel or cotton ball (depending on the size of the bruise) and apply it to your bruise. Cover the bruise for 30 minutes and resoak with solution if necessary. Alternatively, submerge the bruise in a bath salt bath.
- Not a bath person?: Sprinkle your bath salt on the floor of your shower, and allow the water and steam to diffuse the benefits of your bath salt.