As many couples know, love doesn’t always look the way it does in fairytales. Great acts of romance can come in all shapes and sizes from a long hug after a hard day to taking out the trash without being asked. And although many of us are more likely to be found cuddling on the couch rather than twirling in a ballroom, the closeness can feel just as sweet.
This Valentine’s Day, allow aroma to enhance your romance. We’ve compiled a list of the most alluring essential oils. Keep in mind, our Synergy Blends are already pre-mixed with essential oils for effectiveness. In addition to this list, try Aromance, Aphrodisiac and Love Synergy Blends to spice up your Valentine’s Day.
- Cinnamon Bark: If you are looking to add more warmth and stimulation to your moments of passion, Cinnamon Bark is the way to go. It can naturally revitalize the body and mind.
- Damiana: Exotic and enticing, Damiana can usher in intimacy as it invigorates the spirit.
- Geranium: Relax the body and mind with Geranium. Its sweet and floral aroma stimulates the senses which can lead to more intimacy.
- Hawaiian Sandalwood: A famous component of fancy perfumes, Hawaiian Sandalwood helps relax the muscles and ignite desire.
- Jasmine: Packed with aphrodisiac properties, Jasmine can help settle emotions while increasing positivity.
- Lavender: A classic in the essential oil world, Lavender helps promote serenity and peace. Stresses melt away with just a few drops of Lavender.
- Neroli: Invite positive emotions by diffusing Neroli. Its lustrous aroma helps promote giddiness and passion.
- Rose: Is there anything more romantic than red roses? This absolute captures the essence of the flower while boosting circulation, confidence and desire.
- Vanilla: With its warm and creamy aroma, Vanilla can add a cozy layer to any setting.
- Ylang Ylang: One of the most recognizable essential oils, Ylang Ylang’s floral aroma can inspire happiness and ease tension.