Offering a natural deodorant that actually works has long been on the Edens Garden agenda, which is why we were overcome with excitement to introduce our new baking soda-free, aluminum-free, and prebiotic-packedNatural Deodorant.
Eachingredient in our deodorant has a specific purpose for maximum efficacy, including essential blends renowned for their enticing aromas. Here are five tips to make sure you’re getting the most out of our deodorants:
- Switch it up - Our Natural Deodorants are available in five of our amazing signature scents: Cedarwood Spruce, Frankincense Lime, French Lavender Sage, Lavender Magnolia and Rose Bergamot. Whether avoiding desensitization or choosing which essential oils are most compatible with your skin’s chemistry, it’s always a good idea to have multiple options on hand. Our Create-Your-Own Deodorant 3-Set gives you the freedom of choice on top of irresistible savings.
- Warm it up: Due to skin-soothing ingredients like shea butter, our natural deodorant can sometimes harden when exposed to cold temperatures. Fortunately, the fix is as simple as holding the deodorant against your armpit for an extra second or two before applying. Allowing your body temperature to warm the stick for a moment will give you the perfect amount of glide.
- Less is more: A common myth surrounding natural deodorant is that you need to slather it on to combat body odor. The truth is, Edens Garden deodorant was expertly formulated for maximum effectiveness with minimal application. If you’re wondering why your underarms are a bit sticky, try a few less swipes the next go-around.
- Exercise: If you’re transitioning from an antiperspirant to a natural deodorant, you may experience some temporary side effects of the aluminum detox. Try speeding up the process by increasing your exercise while wearing your natural deodorant. It may sound counterintuitive, but causing your body to release all that pent-up sweat is a fast-track to a successful transition. In the end, your body will thank you and you will be free and clear of questionable toxins.
- Target the source: Believe it or not,sweat doesn’t actually have a smell. Body odor is caused when sweat is broken down by the bacteria found on your skin. The microbiome on your skin needs to be balanced, so introducing the good bacteria contained in our natural deodorant is important for crowding out the bad bacteria that causes a strong odor.A diet rich in fruits and vegetables has also been found to positively influence body odor, so pick up that green smoothie and reap the many rewards!