Clear and calm your airways with Breathe Bath Salt. Restorative and soothing, the mineral blend frees up space in the body and mind as you inhale fresh oxygen. It has a minty and refreshing aroma reminiscent of a luxurious spa. The natural constituents of Eucalyptus essential oil actively work to help decongest the respiratory system while easing muscle tension.
Love the Eucalyptus Cardamom Bath Salt? Try the Synergy Blend!
- Yields benefits of aromatherapy
- Free of toxic fragrances and synthetic chemicals
- Made with 100% pure essential oils
- 10 oz bag
Safety: If pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Discontinue use if skin sensitivity occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on broken skin or on abrasions. For external use only.
Shelf Life: 1 Year
From the blog:
- Introducing EG's New Bath Salt Collection
- The Breakdown Of Our Bath Salt Ingredients
- How to Use the Bath Salt
- Top 10 Reasons You Should Take A Salt Bath
- Not A Bath Person? Here's How To Use Bath Salts In The Shower
- Trending Aroma: Cardamom Essential Oil
- How To Use Our Bath Salts In A Magical Foot Bath
- Why You Should Take A Salt Bath After A Massage
- Cold & Flu Season's Got Nothing On These Essential Oil Products