Clear and calm your airways with Breathe bath salt. Restorative and soothing, the mineral blend frees up space in the body and mind as you inhale fresh oxygen. It has a minty and refreshing aroma reminiscent of a luxurious spa. The natural constituents of Eucalyptus essential oil actively work to help decongest the respiratory system while easing muscle tension.
Love Eucalyptus Cardamom? Try our other natural Eucalyptus Cardamom products!
- Refreshes skin’s appearance
- Calms and releases tension
- Handcrafted with sea salt, epsom salt and coconut oil
- Offers benefits of aromatherapy
- Made with 100% pure essential oils
- Free of synthetics, fillers and toxic chemicals
- Rich in magnesium and natural minerals
- Promotes deep relaxation and wellness
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- 10 oz (283 g)
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Shelf Life: 1 Year
From the blog:
- Introducing EG's New Bath Salt Collection
- The Breakdown Of Our Bath Salt Ingredients
- How to Use the Bath Salt
- Top 10 Reasons You Should Take A Salt Bath
- Not A Bath Person? Here's How To Use Bath Salts In The Shower
- Trending Aroma: Cardamom Essential Oil
- How To Use Our Bath Salts In A Magical Foot Bath
- Why You Should Take A Salt Bath After A Massage
- Cold & Flu Season's Got Nothing On These Essential Oil Products