Earth & Wood Essential Oil Blend provides an air of masculinity for the home and mind. It is crafted with care and includes oils like, Cedarwood, Patchouli, Vetiver, Vanilla and Damiana. These rich essential oils provide a natural escape from the hustle and bustle of city life and technology, allowing you to find a sense of stillness and ease.
The Earth & Wood blend is made with 100% natural ingredients and is free of harsh chemicals and parabens, making it a safe and pleasant way to reconnect with the natural world.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Earth & Wood is a very robust blend filled with earthy, grounding aromas. Himalayan Cedarwood and Texas Cedarwood essential oil are the heart notes of the blend, offering an aroma like wood chips and lumber. Patchouli essential oil grounds the whole blend with its incense-like notes. Vetiver gives the blend an irresistibly smoky yet sophisticated nuance. Finally, Vanilla CO2 and Damiana balance Earth & Wood with a gentle sweetness.
- We love Earth & Wood essential oil blend for its many benefits and uses. Its grounding aroma promotes relaxation and meditation when diffused and inhaled. For those looking for a unique aroma to enhance their atmosphere, Earth & Wood makes a sophisticated choice. And while it may seem unlikely, Earth & Wood also offers wonderful benefits for skincare. When added to your skincare routine, this blend can improve skin’s appearance as well as eczema and blemishes.
- Earth & Wood makes a wonderful addition to any scented DIY essential oil recipe. 1.) For the body care lover, create a nourishing Earth & Wood body scrub by combining 12 drops of Earth & Wood, 1 oz of carrier oil and 1 oz of sugar or coffee grounds. 2.) Create a thoughtful gift for the bookworm in your life, by making a bookmark out of cut leather and adding a few drops of Earth & Wood to scent it. 3.) Make your own diffuser by filling a small, decorative bowl with pink Himalayan salt and adding a few drops of Earth & Wood.
- While Earth & Wood may not be a part of our OK For Kids line, it is safe to be diffused and applied topically to children 2+. We recently included an “OK For Kids” symbol on its label. Earth & Wood makes a great remedy for skin issues children face such as eczema, scrapes and bruises when diluted to 1%. Its grounding aroma can also soothe your child’s hyperactivity and rambunctiousness. Add it to your essential oil diffuser during quiet time for this very purpose.
- Earth & Wood makes a nourishing addition to any skincare routine. For facial use, dilute Earth & Wood to 1% by diluting 6 drops in 2 tbsps of Jojoba oil. Apply in the morning before sunscreen application and at night. For massage oil, dilute to 3% by combining 18 drops of Earth & Wood in 2 tbsps of Fractionated Coconut oil. To make your aroma, use your 3% dilution and apply it to the pulse points on your wrists, neck, and behind the ears. We also highly recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Synergy Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
Try placing a few drops in a diffuser for an earthy aroma or use as a cologne.
More from the blog: