Not only does Frankincense help heal and smooth skin, its earthy and sweet aroma can calm tense muscles and emotions. Many aromatherapists recommend it to cover an array of everyday issues. Set a distinctive feeling of decorum, reverence and peace by applying the Frankincense roll-on to any pulse point.
Frankincense is exceptionally effective before or after meditation. Diluted to 10% in Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
OK For Kids: 2+
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- There are several ways to use Frankincense roll-on oil. 1.) For anxiety, roll a little of the oil on both palms, cup the hands over the nose and mouth and breathe in the oil deeply 4-5 times to release unwanted tension and to ground yourself. 2.) Whether for pain and inflammation or use as a facial serum or body oil, roll a small amount onto problem areas and let the oils sink into the skin before applying anything over it. 3.) Roll the bottle onto your pulse points at the neck, temples and wrists. 4.) Place the roll-on blend onto a face mask when in need of wearing one to calm the heart and mind.
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii) is steam distilled from the resin of the frankincense tree. Blended into a roll-on, Frankincense is long known for its healing benefits and deeply soothing aroma. Today, Frankincense roll-on is used for pain relief, alleviating inflammation, reducing stress, enhancing sleep, nourishing skin and supporting the immune system. Additionally, its antibacterial, antimicrobial and antioxidant properties make Frankincense one of the most versatile and therapeutic essential oils in aromatherapy. To use Frankincense roll-on effectively, it’s recommended that you inhale its benefits or apply it topically.
- Frankincense roll-on oil is safe to use around dogs but we do not recommend using essential oils topically on dogs.If diffusing with essential oils, make sure there is proper ventilation and that your pet has the ability to leave the room if desired. If in doubt, ask a vet with aromatherapy experience for safety guidelines for your pet, or avoid essential oil use around your pet altogether. For further pet safety guidelines, we recommend picking a copy of Kristen Leigh Bell’s book Holistic Aromatherapy for Animals or joining an animal aromatherapy Facebook group.
- The most popular varietal we offer is our Frankincense Carterii essential oil. Besides its intoxicatingly smooth and relaxing aroma, Frankincense Carterii has a knack for charming users with its many therapeutic properties, such as reducing pain & inflammation, protecting against environmental threats and alleviating stress. Native to Oman, Frankincense Sacra is a gem of the Middle East. Out of all four Frankincense varieties offered by Edens Garden, Frankincense Sacra has the highest amount of α-pinene. As such, Frankincense Sacra is supremely efficient at aiding sleep-related problems, alleviating pain, inflammation and muscle spasms, reducing bacteria and boosting antioxidant levels.
- Frankincense roll-on essential oil is prediluted with Fractionated Coconut carrier oil and ready for spot treatments where needed on the body. It is safe to roll directly on sore muscles or joints to relieve aches and pains. Alternatively, massage it into the nape of the neck for grounding when life is getting hectic. It can help calm and focus even the toughest of circumstances. Generally speaking, Frankincense roll-on is a safe oil to use on kids ages 2+ through adults. However, when using a new oil blend on the skin, we recommend doing a skin patch test to rule out any allergic reactions or sensitivities.
Where To Apply: For more information on where to apply roll-ons, visit our blog post here.