Discover the refreshing embrace of Edens Garden Lemon Tea Tree essential oil, where the invigorating qualities of classic Tea Tree oil are playfully married with a zest of citrus. Our customers often share touching stories of how this unique blend has not only enhanced their daily routines but also brought a burst of joy to their homes. Dive into a sensory experience crafted with essential oils that boast tangy pine-camphor notes, perfectly balanced with the uplifting tease of lemon. It's more than just an oil; it's a burst of wellness and happiness in every drop, sourced from the highest quality shrubs, for your peace of mind.
Harness the power of Lemon Tea Tree's renowned benefits in the realm of complementary wellness, as its reputation for supporting nail, scalp, and skin health continues to flourish among those seeking natural solutions. Our essential oil dances between the clean and invigorating aroma of Lemon Tea Tree and the soothing properties it shares with its cousin Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia). Let it be your go-to for creating a bright, energizing massage blend when combined with suitable carrier oils, or diffuse it to fill any room with its wonderfully vibrant essence.
Yet the magic of this essential oil doesn't stop there. Witness its versatility as you integrate it into your skincare routine or homemade cleaning formulas, inviting a bright, clean atmosphere into your home. Its pleasing aroma complements woody notes like Cypress and Sandalwood—making it a superb addition to DIY room sprays. And let's not forget, it's a delightful twist for those who appreciate a fragrant herbal tea. Edens Garden Lemon Tea Tree is not just an essential oil; it's a little bottle of tranquility that fits seamlessly into your lifestyle, promising affordability without compromising on quality. We invite you to revitalize your everyday with a simple yet profound change: by welcoming the essence of Lemon Tea Tree into your collection and feeling its uplifting touch day after day.
Botanical Name: Leptospermum petersonii
Method: Steam Distilled
Plant Part: Leaves
Blends Well With: Lemon and other citruses
Aroma: Citrusy, sweet, likened to Lemongrass
Color: Pale Yellow
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
Adult Max Dilution: 0.8%
Shelf Life: 2-3 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Lemon tea tree essential oil by its Latin binomial, Leptospermum petersonii, is commonly known as lemon scented tea tree. It is an evergreen shrub that grows in Eastern Australia. In some areas it is considered a minor environmental nuisance however, it is often grown as an ornamental for its aroma and attractiveness. The essential oil is a top note that is steam distilled from its sword shaped leaves and has uplifting qualities. Its components include citronellal, citral and pinene. This oil blends well with other citrus and wood oils as well as Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Marjoram- Sweet, Cypress and Pine oils.
- Lemon Tea Tree has the main components of Geraniol, Citronellol and Neral. As an antifungal, it can support nagging conditions of the scalp, skin and nails. For skincare blends, it helps oily adolescent skin by balancing sebum and oil production. Its clean, fresh medicinal aroma, makes adding it to a DIY cleaning formula will make use of its antimicrobial, antibacterial, antiviral and anti-infectious properties. It also has an affinity to help the respiratory system during times when you are sick with a cold or flu to relieve a cough. Plus, with its share of Citronellol, add it to a bug repellant to keep the biting insects at bay.
- Lemon Tea Tree as you can imagine has a bright citrus aroma with some of the medicinal qualities of Tea Tree. it is fresh and astringent and considered a top note. It pairs well in cleaning blends or for use in a diffuser to rid the home of stale cooking odors and in a bathroom spray to refresh a space often. It is reminiscent of Lemongrass but with a sharper, medicinal quality.
- Lemon Tea Tree is a wonderful addition to hair care. It helps balance oily scalp, reduces scalp irritation and boosts hair nourishment. A few beneficial ways to use Lemon Tea Tree for hair include 1.) Add 12 drops Lemon Tea Tree per ounce of unscented shampoo. Wash hair thoroughly and be sure to massage the shampoo into your scalp for a minute or two before rinsing. 2.) Make a pre-wash hair oil serum with 6 drops Lemon Tea Tree, 3 drops Peppermint, 3 drops Rosemary Moroccan and 1 ounce Argan oil. Massage the oil into your scalp and wait at least 30 minutes before washing it out. 3.) Add Lemon Tea Tree essential oil to our DIY hair scrub recipe.
- These two essential oils, Lemon Tea Tree and Tea Tree, are found in the same family but are two different oils. Lemon Tea Tree carries a more citrusy aromatic while Tea Tree is more medicinal and sharper. Lemon Tea Tree has the main components of Geraniol, Citronellol and Neral while Tea Tree has the majority of components which include Terpinen-4-ol, gamma-Terpinene and alpha-Terpinene. The properties of these oils conclude that the oils have separate therapeutic benefits.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Synergy Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
WINDOWS: Mix 1 oz vinegar with 10 drops Lemon Tea Tree and 10 drops Juniper Berry in a glass spray bottle. Let sit for an hour, then add 3 oz distilled water. Shake thoroughly and spray onto windows before wiping clean. Shelf life: 1 week
INSECTS: In a roll-on, add 5 drops Lemon Tea Tree, 4 drops Cedarwood Himalayan and 1 drops Catnip. Top off with Neem carrier oil and apply to pulse points.
GARDEN PESTS: In a glass spray bottle, add 20 drops Lemon Tea Tree, 5 drops Catnip, 1 oz distilled water and 1 Tbsp Neem carrier oil. Shake vigorously and spray onto garden. Shelf life: 1 week
More from the blog: