SPORTS MASSAGE: Add to a 2 ounce squeeze bottle: 6 drops of Lemongrass, 15 drops of Helichrysum, 15 drops of Peppermint and 24 drops of Copaiba with 4 tablespoons of Jojoba oil. Shake to mix well. Apply enough of this mixture to cover the inflamed area and massage into the skin. (5% dilution)
INHALER: Add to a personal inhaler and inhale as needed: 5 drops of Lemongrass, 5 drops of Tea Tree and 5 drops of Lemon. Or add Lemongrass to your Thera Lux Nebulizing Diffuser and diffuse for 30-60 minutes.
UPLIFT: Add to a personal inhaler and inhale as needed: 5 drops of Lemongrass, 5 drops of Lime and 5 drops of Lemon. Or add 5-6 drops of Lemongrass to your Car Diffuser and diffuse for a more uplifting drive.
MENTAL FATIGUE: Add to a personal inhaler and inhale as needed: 5 drops of Lemongrass, 5 drops of Rosemary and 5 drops of Peppermint. Or add 5-6 drops of Lemongrass to your Scent Ball Diffuser and diffuse for 30-60 minutes.
CLOSET SPRAY: In a 12 ounce spray bottle add: 3 ounces of Lemongrass hydrosol, 3 ounces of Lavender hydrosol, 3 ounces of Peppermint hydrosol, 3 ounces of witch hazel, 25 drops of Lemongrass, 30 drops of Cedarwood (Himalayan), 25 drops of Citronella, 40 drops of Lemon Eucalyptus and 20 drops of Geranium. Shake well before each use. Mist as needed to relieve musty smells and discourage pests. Shelf life: 1 week
SHAMPOO: Add 1 tablespoon of your shampoo: 1 drop of Lemongrass and 2 drops of Tea Tree. Massage well into the scalp; rinse well before using conditioner.
More from the blog:
- Daylight Saving: Essential Oils To Help You Deal With Shorter Days
- 8 Essential Oil Blends To Get You Through Your Workday
- Essential Oil Blends For Wedding Festivities!
- The Best Essential Oils For Spring Cleaning
- Why We Make Our Soap With Essential Oils Instead of Fragrance
- What Does “Cold-Process” Soap Really Mean?
- Which Soap is Best for Your Skin Type?
- Our Favorite Woodsy Essential Oils + 3 Blend Recipes