Love and roses are somewhat synonymous. The rich softness of the petals are smooth to the touch. The romantic swirl of the flower conveys affection and sentiment. Giving flowers shows love and can have the potential to prompt passion. Roll this illustrious aroma on and gain the many benefits of Rose Bulgarian at an affordable price.
The history of Rose goes back centuries, and the name comes from a Greek word meaning “red.” Chinese, Romans, Assyrians, and Babylonians prized the Rose for its healing properties. The Romans in particular liked to add rose petals to their bathwater.
To retain as much oil as possible, blossoms are harvested in the early morning when oil content is at its highest. These blossoms are transported to the distillery promptly, where it is distilled in a two-stages to extract as much of the oils as possible. It is said to take as much as 2 tons of rose petals to produce a pound of Rose essential oil.
Diluted to 5% in Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
OK For Kids: 2+
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Rose absolute oil (Rose damascena) is made via solvent extraction. In solvent extraction, a solvent is combined with plant material. The solvent draws the oil out of the plant material, and the solvent and oil are then carefully separated. While it may not be possible to make Rose oil at home, you can make aromatic hydrosol water that contains many of the same therapeutic benefits as essential oil. Click here for instructions on how to make your own hydrosol.
- It takes an estimated 30-50 roses to produce a single drop of Rose oil. In order to produce the most oil from roses, the roses must reach full maturity prior to harvesting, which requires additional time and effort. This is one of the primary reasons why Rose oil is considered pricier than other aromatherapy oils. After harvesting, the roses are then carefully solvent extracted. Edens Garden’s high-quality Rose Absolute oil is sourced from expert growers and distillers in Bulgaria.
- Rose Absolute roll-on oil is ultra-beneficial and nourishing for everyday facial and skincare. There are a few ways to use Rose Absolute roll-on oil to enjoy its full benefits effectively, including 1.) Apply it topically and massage gently as a skin-nourishing moisturizer directly onto dry skin, acne, wrinkles, dark circles and even onto areas of swelling. 2.) For its calming and centering effects, roll the oil onto the pulse points at the wrists, temples, neck and behind the ears. 3.) Inhale the oil deeply 4-5 times after rolling it onto the palms of the hands and cupping hands over the nose to help calm an anxious mind.
- Rose Absolute roll-on oil (Rosa damascena) contributes to all day wellness when used frequently. Skincare lovers adore it for its many skin-nourishing benefits, such as reducing the appearance of acne, dry skin, wrinkles, dark circles and swelling. When inhaled using an essential oil diffuser, Rose roll-on balances emotions and can even release aphrodisiac properties. The classic and sophisticated aroma of Rose oil is often added to high-end perfumes for its lovely, floral aura. If you’re in search of a new skincare savior, Rose is a prime pick.
- Currently, Rose absolute essential oil roll-on does not have any contraindicaitons for use. It is prediluted with Fractionated Coconut carrier oil and has a shelf life of 2 years. It is non-toxic and non-irritating unless oxidized. Please keep all essential oil products in a cool dark place such as the refrigerator with caps on tightly. We do not that Edens Garden does not recommend ingesting any essential oil unless under the care of a medical doctor or trained aromatherapist.
Where To Apply: For more information on where to apply roll-ons, visit our blog post here.