Free shipping on all orders in the US!
Embark on a healing and meditative experience of Sandalwood in this Around The World essential oil. A therapeutic combination of three different Sandalwood essential oils with origins across the globe, this oil offers a range of dynamic benefits. Its well-rounded aroma is rich with toasty, musky and sweet notes which create a grounded and purposeful atmosphere. Incredibly balancing to the nervous system, this Around The World oil can work wonders for the skin while bolstering long-term wellness.
Botanical Name: Santalum spicatum, Santalum paniculatum, Santalum album
Origin: Australia, East India, Hawaii
Method: Steam Distilled
Plant Part: Wood
Blends Well With: Vetiver, and other resins; Coriander, and other spices
Aroma: Woody, earthy, warm, and rounded
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 4 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Grounding and calming, Sandalwood essential oil has a lot to offer. Diffused, it promotes wellness, relaxation, clarity and purifying properties. Diluted and applied topically, it soothes sore throat, eczema and inflammation. Sandalwood is renowned for its skin-nourishing properties, making it a great addition to facial care routines. To do so, dilute 6 drops of Sandalwood in 1 oz carrier oil. Apply to your face as the last step in your skincare routine or before using sunscreen.
- There are a few ways to use Sandalwood essential oil for skin to enjoy its full benefits effectively, including 1.) Dilute it to 1% by combining 6 drops of Sandalwood and 1 oz of carrier oil or unscented lotion. Apply it topically as a skin-nourishing moisturizer. Alternatively, use this blend as a facial order by applying it to the face and neck as the last part of your skincare routine. 2.) Create an on-the-go roll-on by adding 6 drops Sandalwood in a 10 ml roll-on, then top off with carrier oil. Apply to pulse points such as the neck and wrists.
- While there are many essential oil companies in the market today, Edens Garden has consistently risen above the competition and is considered the best source for 100% pure Sandalwood essential oil. We strive to offer unparalleled value and wellness in every drop of essential oil we carry (without the pesky MLM markups). Our oils are third-party GC/MS tested for 100% purity, safety and quality so you can rest assured that you’re getting the very best. Furthermore, our top-quality oils are a reflection of the hard work and expertise of our partner farms and distilleries. We support farms that put people first and uphold rigorous quality standards. We also give back a percentage of all Edens Garden profits to a variety of organizations that are building a better tomorrow, so you can feel good about your purchase.
- Sandalwood is a wonderful addition to hair care. It helps balance oily scalp, reduces scalp irritation and boosts hair nourishment. A few beneficial ways to use Sandalwood for hair include 1.) Add 12 drops Sandalwood per ounce of unscented shampoo. Wash hair thoroughly and be sure to massage the shampoo into your scalp before rinsing. 2.) Make a pre-wash hair oil serum with 6 drops Sandalwood, 3 drops Peppermint, 3 drops Rosemary Moroccan and 1 ounce Argan oil. Massage the oil into your scalp and wait at least 30 minutes before washing it out. 3.) Add Sandalwood essential oil to our DIY hair scrub recipe.
- Sandalwood essential oil’s smooth, velvety aroma relaxes and soothes with every whiff. In perfumery, Sandalwood is adored for its deep, woody, earthy and musky aroma. Traditionally, it blends well with Vetiver, Coriander, Cinnamon, Cedarwood, Tobacco, Vanilla, Myrrh, Opoponax, Elemi and Frankincense. For a floral and uplifting diffuser blend recipe, add 4 drops Magnolia, 3 drops Sandalwood and 2 drops Grapefruit to your essential oil diffuser. For a cozy, warming blend, 5 drops Cinnamon Bark and 10 drops Sandalwood.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Synergy Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.