Many of us have a daily routine that we rely on. We may eat eggs at our dining tables for breakfast or slurp down coffee on the way to the office. Whatever your routine may be, Australian Sandalwood Roll-On is worth including.
Using Sandalwood can help promote a healthy immune system and enhance mental clarity. Both men and women rave about Australian Sandalwood’s efficacy and its woody and musky aroma. This Roll-On version of the exquisite oil is mixed with Fractionated Coconut.
Before the Australian government started restricting the export of Australian Sandalwood in 1920, nearly 15,000 tons of it were leaving the country each year. Today, the fulfillment is much more limited making the essential oil especially rare.
A small tree that grows about 12 feet in height with rough lower bark and smooth upper bark and branches, Sandalwood is slow to mature and can age 100 years before it’s legal felling size. The roots and the trunk produce the highest quality Australian Sandalwood essential oil. To extract the clear essential oil, the wood is put through a steam distillation process and bottled. Diluted to 5% in Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
OK For Kids: 2+
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Sandalwood as a grounding base note has long been used in the perfume industry for its exotic and sweet aroma as well as to extend the life of perfumes and colognes. Prediluted with Fractionated Coconut carrier oil as a roll-on for wellness, it can be used for skin disorders and wound healing, pain and inflammation issues, as an antiseptic and astringent and to fight bacteria. It has also been used for digestive issues, urinary tract infections, in sore throat blends and even to help manage anxiety by offering its grounding relaxation properties.
- There are a few ways to use Edens Garden prediluted Sandalwood essential oil roll-on on the face to enjoy its full benefits. 1.) Apply it directly as a spot treatment to problem skin areas including acne and other skin irritations such as eczema and psoriasis that will benefit from Sandalwoods hydrating effects. 2.) Apply it to pulse points around the face such as on the neck and temples. 3.) Massage it onto the anterior neck when a sore throat begins to emerge. 4.) Apply a dab of the roll-on oil under the nose to breathe in Sandalwoods calming and grounding properties. 5.) Roll onto insect bites to reduce irritation.
- There are several unique qualities about each of Edens Garden’s Sandalwood oil varieties. Reach for Sandalwood- East Indian when pain or inflammation strikes and apply it topically after diluting it. Grab Sandalwood- Australian when combating a sore throat, or when illness strikes and roll the oil onto the front of the neck. When skin problems arise, use Sandalwood- Hawaiian as a spot treatment diluted to 1-3%. Use two or three times daily as needed. If you’re looking for a Sandalwood that does all of the above, opt for Sandalwood Around The World oil which combines all three of these Sandalwood oils.
- Sandalwood essential (Santalum spicatum) oil generally falls within the category of more expensive oils. The primary reason it’s on the pricier end is that it takes years for sandalwood to mature and reach peak harvest time. Edens Garden sources from sustainable, ethical suppliers that are only able to produce a limited amount of oil each year. Despite the cost of Sandalwood being high, Edens Garden is committed to offering our high-quality oils at a practical price. Because we are a direct-to-consumer company, we are able to keep prices lower than MLM competitors who go through numerous middlemen before the oil reaches the consumer.
- Sandalwood roll-on has a smooth, velvety aroma that relaxes and soothes with every whiff. In perfumery, Sandalwood is adored for its deep, woody, earthy and musky aromatics. Some consider it as having a mix of floral and soft balsamic notes hidden in its woody accents. You can also find the luxurious aroma of Edens Garden Australian Sandalwood highlighted in our Vanilla & Sandalwood, Good Night and Allure essential oil blends and roll-ons.
Where To Apply: For more information on where to apply roll-ons, visit our blog post here.