Free shipping on all orders in the US!
Release muscle tension, aches and soreness with the Yuzu Cannabliss bath salt. Its anti-inflammatory properties can help take pressure off the joints and ease strains. When used with warm water, the magnesium-rich salt helps relieve muscle spasms and menstrual cramps. Rich with moisturizing minerals, it leaves your skin feeling supple and soft.
Love Yuzu Cannabliss? Try our other natural Yuzu Cannabliss products!
Our Bulk Bath Salts are 80 oz. (5 lbs) 10 oz Bath Salts can be purchased here.
*Though this product contains no psychoactive components, we cannot guarantee that it can be shipped to countries outside of the US. Please check with your local customs services to obtain more information on the legality of Hemp essential oil products in your country.
- Refreshes skin’s appearance
- Calms and releases tension
- Handcrafted with sea salt, epsom salt and coconut oil
- Offers benefits of aromatherapy
- Made with 100% pure essential oils
- Free of synthetics, fillers and toxic chemicals
- Rich in magnesium and natural minerals
- Promotes deep relaxation and wellness
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- 80 oz (2267 g)
Safety: If pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Discontinue use if skin sensitivity occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on broken skin or on abrasions. For external use only.
Shelf Life: 1 Year
From the blog:
- Introducing EG's New Bath Salt Collection
- The Breakdown Of Our Bath Salt Ingredients
- How to Use the Bath Salt
- Top 10 Reasons You Should Take A Salt Bath
- Not A Bath Person? Here's How To Use Bath Salts In The Shower
- How To Use Our Bath Salts In A Magical Foot Bath
- Why You Should Take A Salt Bath After A Massage
- Cold & Flu Season's Got Nothing On These Essential Oil Products