5 Steps To Healthy Summer Skin!
Everyone wants to maintain beautiful looking skin, especially in the summer when bathing suit season is in full bloom. However, the hot summer sun can take a toll on skin unless preventative actions are taken. If you’re planning on being outdoors this summer, follow these five easy steps to healthy summer skin.
5 STEPS TO HEALTHY SUMMER SKIN
1. Hydrate: When having fun in the sun, it’s easy to forget to drink water. The best way to keep skin plump and moisturized is to drink your daily intake of water. To calculate your daily water intake, multiply your weight by ⅔.
2. Exfoliate: Remove dead skin cells and clear pores by exfoliating. Try our step-by-step Essential Oil Natural Facial Scrub. The Grapefruit oil helps clear and tone the skin, the Patchouli serves as an anti-inflammatory oil, and the Lavender targets skin irritations with its ability to promote rapid healing.
3. Apply A Face Mask: Tighten and refresh your skin by regularly applying face masks. Check out our Honey Oatmeal Mask Video DIY to get guide you through the process of making your own natural face mask.
4. Use Face Toner: Get rid of dirt and grime with an all-natural face toner. Adding drops of our Age Defy Synergy Blend to your toner can yield incredible results. Skip the chemicals and try our Essential Oil Toner DIY.
5. Eat Fruits and Veggies: Packed with antioxidants and vitamins, fruits and vegetables can help protect your skin from free radicals and make your skin look younger. Many fruits and vegetables actually fight wrinkles and help restore your natural luster.