Cover your skin in pure nourishment with Best Skin Ever roll-on. A restorative combination that effectively addresses a broad range of skin concerns, this blend is a must have in any natural skincare routine.
With powerful active ingredients such as Cedarwood, Frankincense and Rose, this expertly crafted formula works to totally transform blemishes, redness and dry skin, while leaving mature skin looking more youthful. Experience your best skin ever today.
Diluted to 5% in Fractionated Coconut oil, Best Skin Ever roll-on is ready to be used topically.
Cedarwood- Atlas (Cedrus atlantica), Lavender- Bulgarian (Lavandula angustifolia), Patchouli- Dark (Pogostemon cablin), Frankincense- Carterii Absolute (Boswellia carterii), Helichrysum- Italicum (Helichrysum italicum), Palmarosa (Cymbopogon martinii), Rose- Moroccan Absolute (Rosa centifolia) diluted in Fractionated Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera)
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
OK For Kids: 2+
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- If you think of flowers as nature's beauty you can relate them to employing them to achieve outward beauty. Floral oils have an affinity to replenish, nourish and brighten skin tone and although some floral oils can be a little overwhelming in large quantities such as Ylang Ylang, Best Skin Ever roll-on combines the exact amount needed of each floral chosen for this facial blend such as Lavender, Palmarosa, Helichrysum and Rose. Rose and Lavender are of special importance in this roll-on due to their ability to protect the skin with antibacterial, astringent and anti-inflammatory properties. Palmarosa helps to regulate the sebum production of the skin, maintaining a perfect natural skin-oil balance. Helichrysum italicum contains an anti-inflammatory substance called arzanol that plays a big role in healing wounds.
- Besides making sure you hydrate enough you can start your skin care routine by spritzing your skin with a Rose, Myrrh or Lavender hydrosol before putting on your skin cream. On top of all that Best Skin Ever essential oil roll-on is perfectly formulated as a face oil to nourish the skin, create balance and give your skin a chance to glow. To replenish sensitive skin and mature skin, we recommend using Best Skin Ever roll-on which can help to keep your skin hydrated. The blend of Cedarwood, Lavender, Palmarosa, Helichrysum and Rose will do all the work of healing, nurturing and brightening the skin. Hint: Keep Best Skin Ever roll-on in the fridge to keep the constituents in the oil as fresh as possible. The cool oil on your skin is deliciously refreshing.
- Best Skin Ever roll-on is a delicate blend of nourishing essential oils that help reduce inflammation, protect the moisture content of the skin and help heal and nourish skin where needed. Whether you have oily skin, dry skin, or combination skin tone, try this blend to effectively address a broad range of skin concerns which can include wrinkles and mature skin to sensitive and irritated skin conditions. Cedarwood, Lavender, Patchouli, Palmarosa and Helichrysum italicum all work incredibly well in unison to bring you the clear, glowing skin you deserve.
- Roll-ons are incredibly versatile and can be used on many areas of the body. Where your skin is thinnest such as the inner arm or where blood vessels run close to the skin such as the temples can be ideal locations to apply a Roll-On. We do recommend that you test a new oil, especially for those with sensitive skin. Apply it to your inner forearm and wait 24 hours. If you experience a reaction, discontinue use. If you have no reaction, uncap the bottle and place the roller on your skin and roll it over the area of concern, such as blemishes, age spots and fine lines and wrinkles.
- It is not recommended to use essential oils on or diffused around babies under the age of 2. This blend is safe to use with children over the age of two but if anyone has sensitive skin we highly recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil roll-on topically. If there is irritation, please discontinue use. If you decide to use this blend with young children topically, please use only for spot treatment.