The most effective way to prevent the spread of germs is by washing your hands with soap and water! Our Fighting Five soap is packed with immune-boosting essential oil properties. Its gentle formula works to eliminate germs and pathogens without dehydrating your skin.
EG cares about you! Stay safe and healthy with our easy-to-follow hand washing guide:
1. H20: Rinse your hands with clean, running water. Cold or warm water will do the trick!
2. Lather up: Rub your hands together with soap to build up a sudsy lather. Don’t forget to scrub the backs of your hands, in-between fingers and under your nails.
3. “Do-Re-Mi:” Scrub your hands together until you’ve finished singing or humming 20 seconds of “Do-Re-Mi” from The Sound Of Music. Stop when you get to the second “Ray, a drop of golden sun!”
4. Rinse away: Run your hands under the tap to wash away dirt and germs.
5. Dry time: Using a clean towel, thoroughly dry away any wetness or moisture.
BONUS: If your hands are feeling dry from all the hand washing, moisturize with Fractionated Coconut carrier oil or French Lavender Sage body oil.