5 Tips For Washing Your Hands
The most effective way to prevent the spread of germs is by washing your hands with soap and water! Our Fighting Five soap is packed with immune-boosting essential oil properties. Its gentle formula works to eliminate germs and pathogens without dehydrating your skin.
EG cares about you! Stay safe and healthy with our easy-to-follow hand washing guide:
1. H20: Rinse your hands with clean, running water. Cold or warm water will do the trick!
2. Lather up: Rub your hands together with soap to build up a sudsy lather. Don’t forget to scrub the backs of your hands, in-between fingers and under your nails.
3. “Do-Re-Mi:” Scrub your hands together until you’ve finished singing or humming 20 seconds of “Do-Re-Mi” from The Sound Of Music. Stop when you get to the second “Ray, a drop of golden sun!”
4. Rinse away: Run your hands under the tap to wash away dirt and germs.
5. Dry time: Using a clean towel, thoroughly dry away any wetness or moisture.
BONUS: If your hands are feeling dry from all the hand washing, moisturize with Fractionated Coconut carrier oil or French Lavender Sage body oil.
Grab The Essentials Here:
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.