Tough as nails and not easily broken, you are strong in ways you may not even realize. Think of all that humans have accomplished and conquered throughout history. We’ve toppled cruel rulers and kings, fought back against oppression and soared to the moon. Heck, half of us have carried human life inside of our own bodies.
Defend your health with the Fighting Five synergy blend, which contains the most aggressively powerful essential oils of all time. Lemon, Cinnamon Leaf, Moroccan Rosemary, Clove Bud, Eucalyptus Globulus and Eucalyptus Radiata effectively work together to boost the immune system while giving the axe to airborne bacteria and germs.
Fighting Five cuts off respiratory congestion before it starts, by protecting the body from infectious harm. Because of its all-natural and pure composition, Fighting Five can be used daily to protect your health. Add it to your routine so you can feel vibrant and strong every day of the week.
Made with care from our top quality oils and, as always, Edens Garden essential oils are never diluted or mixed with additives.
Not sure which wellness blend is right for you? Check out our blog on the differences here!
Love the Fighting Five Synergy Blend? Try our other natural and non-toxic Fighting Five products!
**Euro droppers are not included with 4 oz bottles**
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- When germs start to circulate, Fighting Five is our first line of defense thanks to its antioxidant content. Fighting Five creates a healthy environment while supporting general wellness and immune function. Its purifying and cleansing properties make this blend a great aid during seasonal threats. Expertly formulated by essential oil chemists and aromatherapists, this blend is a must-have for a healthy home.
- Fighting Five is our most comparable essential oil blend to Young Living’s Thieves blend. Both blends contain the same essential oils, though Edens Garden’s formulators have added an additional Eucalyptus variety for added aromatherapy benefits and immune support. Fighting Five and Thieves were both inspired by ancient healing remedies which were used to ward off plagues and ailments. Edens Garden’s Fighting Five essential oil blend has been made more affordable because we sell directly to our customers, rather than through wholesalers and distributors.
- Fighting Five is a powerful combination of Lemon, Cinnamon Leaf, Moroccan Rosemary, Clove Bud, Eucalyptus Globulus and Eucalyptus Radiata. Each oil in this blend effectively works together to boost the immune system while giving the axe to airborne bacteria and germs. Made with care from our top quality oils and, as always, Edens Garden essential oils are never diluted or mixed with additives.
- The potential benefits of Fighting Five are enhanced immunity and wellness, reduced germs and antimicrobial properties. Each oil in this blend encourages the immune system to perk up and work hard to fight off and prevent sickness. With powerful active ingredients like Cinnamon Leaf and Clove Bud, germs and bacteria are swayed to stay at bay. Adopting a blend like Fighting Five into your wellness routine can go a long way towards boosting your health the natural way.
- Some of our favorite ways to use Fighting Five include 1.) Adding Fighting Five to an essential oil diffuser and diffusing intermittently for a healthy home. 2.) Diluting and applying to pulse points for wellness support by combining 6 drops of Fighting Five and 2 tbsps of any carrier oil. 3.) Combining 40 drops of Fighting Five, 1 tbsp grain alcohol with 2.5 oz distilled water in a glass spray bottle. Spray onto counters, surfaces and linens. Alternatively, try Fighting Five room spray.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Synergy Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
Mix 6 drops Fighting Five and 1 oz purified water and 1 tsp of grain alcohol in a spray bottle to kill bacteria and germs. By spraying in front of the A/C unit, the mixture travels through the filter onto bed covers, sheets, pillowcases and bathroom counters.
More from the blog: