DIY Leather Napkin Rings
Adding subtle touches to your Thanksgiving table is an excellent way to make your space more inviting. Leather is one of the most overlooked materials used in crafting. The warmth of the texture along with the signature aroma of leather goods is perfect for Fall.
Complete your table setting with DIY Leather Napkin Rings. By adding a few drops of your favorite essential oil to each piece of leather, you are bringing aromatherapy front and center. Whether you choose fall essential oils like Clove or Cinnamon or select your favorite Synergy Blend, like Sunshine Spice, a few drops of aroma is the added touch your table needs.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Strips of leather (precut leather can be purchased from most craft stores)
- Essential Oils or Synergy Blends (Try Cinnamon Bark or Earth & Wood)
- Measure 6-inches of leather and cut with scissors.
- Add 5-10 drops of Essential Oil or Synergy Blend. Let the leather piece dry for 30 minutes.
- String colored beads onto the ends of the leather string and knot at the end.
- Wrap the leather piece around the napkin and tie at the top.