It’s okay. We all sit on the porcelain throne from time to time. It’s not the most glamorous part of the day, but it happens. It can happen at inopportune moments, in the middle of the night, at work or during Thanksgiving.
Doing one’s business is not something we typically want to share with friends and family. Limit your Thanksgiving guests poo-shame with the Poo-Fume spray, which clears odor and eliminates the need to play the blame game. Simply spray a few pumps into the toilet and get down to business.
What You Need
- 3 Ounce Spray Bottle
- 1 Tablespoon Witch Hazel
- 2 Tsp Grain Alcohol
- 20 Drops Grapefruit Essential Oil
- 20 Drops Lavender Essential Oil
- Distilled Water
- Pour 1 tablespoon Witch Hazel into the bottle, add 1 oz grain alcohol, 20 drops of Grapefruit and 20 drops of Lavender. Fill the rest of the bottle with distilled water.
- Download the free label here, print out and tape/glue to bottle.
- Shake well to blend all the ingredients and place the bottle in the bathroom.
Save This DIY To Your Pinterest Board!
About the Author, Jenna Jones
Jenna Jones is the Chief Marketing Officer of Edens Garden. Jenna’s background in journalism led her to investigate the world of essential oils, and what she discovered inspired her. She joined the team in 2016, spurring Edens Garden into a leading source for aromatherapy education.
This article was reviewed by our Lead Aromatherapist,
Bella Martinez is a Certified Aromatherapist, Natural Skincare Formulator and Edens Garden’s lead aromatherapist. An industry expert, Bella has spent years training and learning in the aromatherapy field, which she continues annually. Her passion is taking evidence-based aromatherapy and making it approachable for all.