It’s okay. We all sit on the porcelain throne from time to time. It’s not the most glamorous part of the day, but it happens. It can happen at inopportune moments, in the middle of the night, at work or during Thanksgiving.
Doing one’s business is not something we typically want to share with friends and family. Limit your Thanksgiving guests poo-shame with the Poo-Fume spray, which clears odor and eliminates the need to play the blame game. Simply spray a few pumps into the toilet and get down to business.
What You Need
- 3 Ounce Spray Bottle
- 1 Tablespoon Witch Hazel
- 2 Tsp Grain Alcohol
- 20 Drops Grapefruit Essential Oil
- 20 Drops Lavender Essential Oil
- Distilled Water
- Pour 1 tablespoon Witch Hazel into the bottle, add 1 oz grain alcohol, 20 drops of Grapefruit and 20 drops of Lavender. Fill the rest of the bottle with distilled water.
- Download the free label here, print out and tape/glue to bottle.
- Shake well to blend all the ingredients and place the bottle in the bathroom.
Save This DIY To Your Pinterest Board!