DIY Soothey Smoother Lotion Stick With Downloadable Label
Skin ailments are inconvenient, and if we could plan when our children catch these infirmities, it would make life a whole lot easier. With our OK For Kids Soothe & Smooth blend, you don’t have to worry about your kids catching common contagions, but can stay calm and be prepared for when they inevitably get them on the playground or at school.
Skin Facts and Fictions for Kids!
- Skin is the largest organ in the human body (T/F)
- Developing scars means your skin is healing (T/F)
- Polar bears have white skin (T/F)
- Frogs drink water through their skin (T/F)
- Snakes have very coarse, rough skin (T/F)
- Humans have only one layer of skin (T/F)
- True! Skin is the largest organ in the human body.
- True! When you get a cut, your skin heals itself by scarring.
- False! Polar bears have black skin, although their fur is transparent.
- True! Frogs drink water through their skin, and not their mouths.
- False! Snakes have smooth, dry skin.
- False! Humans have three layers of skin.
"Fun Skin Facts for Kids - Interesting Facts about Skin." Fun Skin Facts for Kids - Interesting Facts about Skin. N.p., n.d. Web. 01 Sept. 2016.
DIY Soothey Smoother Lotion Stick
Fun to say, quick to make, easy to use and crazy effective... Need we say more? Apply Soothey Smoother over any affected areas, or simply as a nourishing lotion. And make a game out of it by having your kids try and say it five times fast!
All you need is
(2) 1 oz Push-up containers
½ oz Soy Wax
1 ½ oz Coconut carrier oil
12 drops OK For Kids Soothe & Smooth
Funnel or pipette
Optional - Print this label out to paste on to the container!
Melt the soy wax in a double boiler on low heat and add in Coconut oil once melted. Remove from heat, and stir in Soothe & Smooth. Carefully pour the mixture into the containers, using a funnel or pipette. Place this downloadable printout label on the container. Voila!
Leave a comment (Comments will be approved before showing up)