Essential Oil Loofah Soap DIY
Relax while you exfoliate with this DIY Loofah Soap. Hop in the shower and enjoy the consoling aroma of Be Still synergy blend. If you’re feeling extra creative, add rose petals or other natural elements.
WHAT YOU NEED:
All-natural soap base
Silicone cupcake baking mold
- Slice the loofah into 1” pieces, depending on the size of your round mold.
- After cutting the loofah, put each piece into the cups of the mold.
- Place one pound of the soap base in a bowl and microwave until melted.
- Wait for the soap base to cool a little and add 50-60 drops of Be Still synergy blend.
- Stir until completely blended.
- Pour the soap mixture over each loofah and allow soap to set for at least 2 hours.