Introducing Circu-Touch Synergy Blend
If you frequent your local spa, you know that adding essential oils to a massage generally comes with a premium price. Could it be that EOs make massages feel that much better? If you’ve ever had a good massage with essential oils, you’re probably answering “yes.” EG’s Circu-Touch synergy blend is the perfect combination of EOs that will upgrade any massage.
It includes deeply penetrating oils like Cypress, Peppermint, Sweet Marjoram, Basil, Grapefruit and Lavender, Circu-Touch’s aroma soothes mind and body while loosening muscles. Take Circu-Touch with you to the spa and ask your massage therapist to use it (if you can bring your own oils), or have your partner give you a relaxing massage after a long day. This blend complements many massage therapy techniques and makes an impressive addition to the spa experience.
How To Give A Back Massage:
- Ensure environment is warm and quiet. Play spa music, light candles and turn off the lights to create a relaxing atmosphere. Have the individual lie comfortably on a bed or couch.
- Dilute Circu-Touch synergy blend in 3% carrier oil, and warm the oil in your hands. Don’t use too much oil as friction is desired.
- Using both hands, firmly stroke the back starting from the lower back and moving all the way up to the neck for about five minutes. Your motions should be firm but gentle.
- Using your palms, circle the back starting from the lower back and working your way up for about five minutes.
- Using both hands, one on top of the other, firmly massage the left side of the back starting from the bottom and working your way up, then repeat the same motion on the right side (avoiding the spine).
- Using your thumb and forefinger, stroke the back starting from the lower back and working your way up.