Powerful and energizing with a warming touch, Guardian is a robust blend formulated to help protect against germs and sickness. When diffused, Guardian helps clear the air and defend your immune system. Packed with aggressively powerful essential oils, Guardian is ideal for keeping you healthy and happy.
Guardian is a powerful blend of Orange, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary essential oils.
Not sure which wellness blend is right for you? Check out our blog on the differences here!
Love Guardian? Try our other natural Guardian products!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are Guardian and On Guard essential oil blends used for?
- The robust Guardian essential oil blend is formulated to help protect against germs and sickness and aid as an immunity blend. When diffused and inhaled, Guardian helps clear the air and defend your immune system. Packed with aggressively powerful essential oils, such as Cinnamon Bark and Clove Bud, Guardian is ideal for keeping you healthy. OnGuard blend by doTERRA is very similar in essential oil structure but Guardian by Edens Garden is a very high-quality essential oil blend at an especially agreeable price.
What oils are in doTERRA On Guard?
- Both On Guard and Guardian are composed of many of the same essential oils but have slightly different formulations. On Guard is a blend of Wild Orange, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Leaf, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus and Rosemary essential oils. Guardian by Edens Garden contains all of these same oils except for Wild Orange, which we replaced with a sustainable and high-quality Sweet Orange oil. Because of their similarities, the same strength that On Guard carries is found in Guardian.
What oils are in Edens Garden Guardian?
- The essential oils found in Guardian essential oil blend include unforgettable oils of Orange- Sweet (Citrus sinensis), Clove- Bud (Eugenia caryophyllata), Cinnamon- Bark (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Cinnamon- Leaf (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Eucalyptus- Globulus (Eucalyptus globulus) and Rosemary- Spanish (Rosmarinus officinalis).
What is On Guard made of?
- On Guard is made up of the same essential oils as Edens Garden Guardian essential oil blend. However, On Guard includes Wild Orange essential oil whereas Guardian contains Sweet Orange. The same strength that On Guard carries is found in Guardian thanks to essential oils of Clove Bud, Cinnamon Leaf, Cinnamon Bark and Rosemary. Together, these oils refresh the air to reduce stress and ease worry surrounding germs and other microbes.
Are Guardian and On Guard, essential oil blends good for colds?
- Both Guardian and On Guard essential oil blends are generally used to allay worries surrounding germs and microbes rather than fight a cold after it has already taken hold. If you or someone dear to you feels a cold or flu coming on - protect yourself and others ahead of time by diffusing Guardian essential oil blend according to your diffuser instruction manual. Due to the fortitude of the essential oil constituents in Guardian essential oil, we do not recommend using near or around children under the age of 2.
Where do you rub or use Guardian and On Guard oil?
- We do not recommend using Guardian essential oil neat on the skin as it can cause irritation due to the hot oil content of Clove Bud and Cinnamon essential oils. However, you can use the oil diluted on the skin. For topical use, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil and apply to pulse points. See our dilution chart here. You can also always try out our ready-made Guardian essential oil roll-on. We do recommend performing a skin patch test when using new essential oils topically. We also highly suggest diffusing Guardian essential oil. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's instruction manual.
Where do you apply Guardian and On Guard oil?
- Guardian is an undiluted essential oil blend. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. Due to the potential of skin irritation when using a new essential oil topically, we recommend performing a skin patch test since the oils found in Guardian are considered “hot.” In its diluted form, Guardian roller blend is made for spot treatments whenever you are in need or starting to feel sick. Roll it over lymph node areas such as on the anterior neck and the abdomen. Another way to use Guardian is with inhalation. Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser, with steam inhalation or with an essential oil inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
Is On Guard by doTERRA the same as Guardian essential oil blend by Edens Garden? Is on guard the same as guardian essential oil?
- Both essential oil blends are composed of many of the same essential oils but have slightly different formulations. Guardian is a powerful blend of Sweet Orange, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary essential oils whereas On Guard contains Wild Orange. They are also both made to allay worries about germs and microbes. However, one huge difference is that Guardian by Edens Garden, is a very high-quality essential oil blend at an especially agreeable price compared to On Guard.
What is Guardian essential oil?
- The robust Guardian essential oil blend is formulated to help protect against germs and sickness. It is constantly on lookout duty and striking down environmental threats and destructive organisms. Allow this blend of Sweet Orange, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary to protect you and your loved ones from harmful maladies. Guardian essential oil is competent in protecting from external factors and is our go-to blend when a bug is ‘going around’. For a DIY hand spray, mix 1 oz Distilled Water, 1 tsp Grain Alcohol, 1 tsp Aloe Vera gel and 12 drops Guardian in a glass spray bottle.
What is the most powerful essential oil?
- The powerhouse essential oils behind Edens Garden Guardian formulation can all be considered potent. In formulating the blend, the goal was to use the most compelling oils known to destroy germs. That being said, Clove- Bud, derived from the unopened flower of the Clove tree, is acclaimed for the heat and warmth it gives and can inspire activity and action. Another hot and spicy ingredient in Guardian is Cinnamon Bark and Cinnamon Leaf. They have a warm and intense aroma that stimulates the appetite and ignites the senses. Touting a camphorous aroma, Rosemary- Spanish has a herbaceous and slightly floral aroma and is gentler than both Clove Bud and Cinnamon essential oils. Rosemary loves to soothe our tired bodies while enabling us to keep going. What’s more, its capacity to sharpen blurry thinking & mental focus has been the focus of several research studies.
How do Guardian and On Guard essential oil work?
- Both oil blends have the intention to help you refresh the air around you as well as surfaces where germs lurk that can cause colds, flus and other maladies. If one of your loved ones is sick and spreading germs, diffuse Guardian essential oil blend so that the molecules of the oils are expressed into the air where they work to refresh your space - protecting you and others in your home. When these same essential oil molecules reach surfaces, they get to work.
What essential oil is good for memory and focus?
- Rosemary is an essential oil that comes up time and again in studies and shows incredible promise with memory and focus. Its slightly floral, herbaceous aroma can sharpen blurry thinking and increase mental stimulation. Moroccan Rosemary is known as the “herb of remembrance” because of its ability to powerfully stimulate the mind. This essential oil is high in 1,8- cineole and has been shown to aid the respiratory system. Edens Garden sells an essential oil blend called Rosemary Around The World which is composed of different types of Rosemary grown in different countries bringing aromatherapy users a blend that expresses both camphor and cineole properties. Camphor varieties, such as Rosemary- Spanish are a great choice for those looking to increase circulation and settle muscle aches and joint pain.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Synergy Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
For hand sanitizer, mix 1 oz Distilled Water, 1 tsp Grain Alcohol, 1 tsp Aloe Vera gel, and 12 drops Guardian in a glass spray bottle.
More from the blog: