Our moments of peace can vanish when anxiety comes barging in. Anxiety Ease was formulated to help calm the tension of stress and anxiousness. Enjoy moments of clarity and confidence while on the go with our Anxiety Ease roll-on. Stressful moments are soothed and loud days are pacified simply by applying Anxiety Ease to pulse points.
A balanced mixture of Sweet Orange, Ylang Ylang and Lemongrass. Diluted to 4% in Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Love Anxiety Ease? Try other natural Anxiety Ease products!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Anxiety Ease roll-on is a balanced aromatherapy mixture of Sweet Orange, Ylang Ylang and Lemongrass blended to a 4% dilution with Fractionated Coconut carrier oil. These EOs are known for their ability to assist with symptoms of mental health conditions such as anxious feelings and help to reduce stress, making it also beneficial to use before climbing into bed for sleep. Several of our blends contain sweet, floral Ylang Ylang, but Anxiety Ease roll-on is the only one that contains Lemongrass oil. This addition makes it a perfectly balanced blend which helps when you’re trying to soothe anxious feelings.
- When inhaled or applied topically, Anxiety Ease roll-on contains a blend of essential oils for anxiety which help to balance emotions and ease feelings of stress. Its uplifting, cheerful aroma will help you regain those moments of clarity and confidence when you feel your cortisol levels spike. At Edens Garden, we hope that if you are suffering from anxiety that you seek help and let Anxiety Ease roll-on work as a tool in your life to find lasting peace.
- Anxiety Ease roll-on has a slightly floral and sweet aroma with notes of citrus. Its uplifting, cheerful aroma will help you regain those moments of clarity and confidence when you feel your cortisol levels spike. It contains Lemongrass, Ylang Ylang and Sweet Orange essential oils. Several of our blends contain sweet, floral Ylang Ylang, but Anxiety Ease roll-on is the only one that contains Lemongrass oil. This addition makes it a perfectly balanced blend which helps when you’re trying to figure out how to ease feelings of anxiety to help you cope with everyday life.
- Emotional and sleep issues are often best complemented by essential oils when inhaled so that they have an immediate effect on the limbic system in the brain. Therefore, we recommend applying Anxiety Ease roll-on where you can easily smell it, such as the pulse points near or around your face. These areas include the neck and temples and behind the ears as well as on the breastbone so that the oils can waft up to your nose. We do recommend that you perform a skin patch test when using new essential oils to rule out any skin irritation. If you experience any skin irritation, please discontinue use.
- Aromatherapy has been shown to assist with a variety of mental health concerns. More specifically, Sweet Orange, Ylang Ylang and Lemongrass have been shown to improve mood and reduce feelings of anxiousness and stress. Sweet Orange and other citrus oils are among the most universally liked for their uplifting aromas adding rays of sunshine to your otherwise anxious moments. Ylang Ylang has been shown to moderate blood pressure and Lemongrass is known to reduce feelings of nervousness, improving focus and productivity.
Where To Apply: For more information on where to apply roll-ons, visit our blog post here.