If you’re looking for an aroma to obsess over, Diffuse, Inhale, Repeat Essential Oil Blend may be just the thing. For those of you who’ve played the same album or watched the same movie again and again, you may have an idea of what our relationship with this blend is like. We can’t get enough of it.
Earthy, forest-like and energizing, Diffuse, Inhale, Repeat is aromatic bliss down to the last drop. What’s more, this blend helps open airways and promotes better breathing when diffused. Experience the goodness for yourself.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- There are many aromatherapy oils considered to have the ability to uplift the body, mind, and soul. In particular, Diffuse, Inhale, Repeat combines the natural ingredients of light, woodsy, and breath-opening Douglas and Balsam Fir oils with their high pinene content and are backed by grounding and sturdy Cedarwood to help you relax the tension and uplift the spirit when feeling flighty and overwhelmed. And last but not least, Copaiba has a delicate freshness with an earthy aroma that helps quiet the mind and bring serenity to the user.
- Diffuse, Inhale, Repeat essential oil blend is exceptional when diffused into the air of your home or workspace. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page. If you are in a space where you cannot diffuse such as when traveling, our personal essential oil inhalers work wonders and are extremely portable and reusable. You can also blend it into a topical skin care blend by diluting it with a carrier oil or unscented cream. It can be applied to pulse points and used as a body cream. For safe dilutions see our chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
- Because essential oils are powerful enough to be effective when inhaled or applied topically, we do not recommend ingestion unless advised by an aromatherapist. The most effective way to obtain Breath of Fresh Air essential oil’s benefits is by diffusing it or adding it to an all-purpose spray. Please note that many may suggest ingesting essential oils, but research shows that casual ingestion may lead to unwanted side effects regardless of purity, quality or brand. These include stomach irritation, dizziness, headaches and nausea among other things. This does not mean that ingestion is never applicable, but it is rarely necessary.
- Picture yourself on a hike in the middle of a forest. The incense of nature surrounds you and is suspended in mid-air and you can breathe better than you have in a long time, you feel grounded, sheltered, safe, at ease, and more yourself. Perhaps it’s also partially the surrounding strength of the trees that brings you this sensation but make no mistake, the perfect scent of this earthy, forest-like, and energizing blend of Diffuse, Inhale, Repeat is euphoria down to the last drop not found often in perfumery.
- Our expertly crafted blend of Diffuse, Inhale, Repeat is an incredible blend to use as a home fragrance to settle the nerves and bring about a feeling of ease and confidence. When you are feeling out of sorts and off-kilter, this blend of Cedarwood, Fir Balsam, Douglas Fir and Copaiba will bring you joy like no other. Incredible for those of us who have too much on our plates, are easily frazzled, and tend to run around all day accomplishing tasks. The sturdy trees of the forest are there to help you let go of the day's events so you can settle in and unwind.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser’s product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
POTPOURRI: Make a natural and decorative potpourri by adding dried flowers to a clear vase. Then add 12-20 drops of Diffuse, Inhale, Repeat essential oil. Place on your coffee table, a bookshelf, entryway table, or wherever it will be most enjoyed.
BOOKMARK: Add a few drops of Diffuse, Inhale, Repeat to a leather bookmark to upgrade your reading experience. Alternatively, gift your scented bookmarks to the readers in your life.