Embark on a global sensory journey with Edens Garden's Eucalyptus Around The World essential oil—a blend that harnesses the invigorating power of Eucalyptus from five unique harvests across three continents. Each drop is a symphony of carefully balanced notes that unveil a camphoraceous bouquet, crafted to refresh your senses and purify your space. Famed for its ability to clear congested airways and promote a clean, breathable environment, this Eucalyptus blend is your daily ally in combating airborne bacteria and soothing inflammation.
Just a whiff of this potent oil can revitalize your mind, diminish stress, and restore your zest for life. Imagine transforming your home into a serene retreat with a few drops in your diffuser, or creating a homemade chest rub by mixing it with a carrier oil to comfort you during those challenging seasonal changes. Eucalyptus Around The World also shines in DIY cleaning solutions, bringing an earth-friendly, antiseptic zest to your household chores.
As a trusted companion in wellness, Edens Garden ensures that each bottle of Eucalyptus Around The World is not only affordable and of unmatched quality but also offers a friendly touch to your self-care rituals. Let the natural, therapeutic goodness of Eucalyptus envelop you—take a deep breath, embrace the relief, and renew your connection with nature. Ready to transform your well-being? Bring the essence of Earth's finest Eucalyptus to the heart of your home with Edens Garden.
Botanical Name: Eucalyptus globulus, Eucalyptus radiata, Eucalyptus dives, Eucalyptus smithii
Origins: Australia, China, South Africa
Method: Steam Distilled
Plant Part: Leaves
Blends Well With: Coriander, Cinnamon and other spices
Aroma: Camphorous, medicinal, fresh, clean, and bright
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
Do not apply to or near the face of infants or children.
Adult Max Dilution: 20%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Eucalyptus has anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, antiseptic and antibacterial properties. Blending it with other like-minded oils that can enhance the benefits of purifying the air, clearing airways and refreshing the mind. We recommend trying it with Coriander, Cinnamon, other spices as well as with other camphor oils such as Rosemary ct camphor for natural healing of the respiratory tract and easing a cough as well as in hair care and shampoo. It pairs extremely well with lemony scents such as Lemon, for skin care, uplifting mood and for antibacterial applications.
- The compatibility of Eucalyptus and Lemon are well used in blends and they pair incredibly well together. Lemon and other Lemony aromatics such as Lemongrass and Lemon Verbena also enhance each other's aromatics. By adding Lemon to Eucalyptus you will experience the strength of the two oils abilities which include, uplifting mood, clearing the airways, purifying the air and allergy relief.
- Eucalyptus Around the world contains the benefits of 4 different Eucalyptus chemotypes giving you the added benefit of all the oils combined. The most renowned is Eucalyptus globulus with its vibrant aroma, supports clear breathing & clears the head due to its component 1,8-cineole. It gained popularity for use in cold care products such as chest salves but it is wise to avoid globulus with young children and those who suffer from asthma. Eucalyptus smithii is a softer mellower version of all the Eucalyptus. It has a gentle camphor and earthy aroma and is an excellent choice for those sensitive to strong aromatics and who have sensitive skin. Eucalyptus dives has a peppermint aroma that is softer than globulus with a higher content of a-phellandrene making it a great choice for use with muscle pain and throat issues. It's also a safer choice for diffusing with young children. Eucalyptus radiata has a camphor aroma that is exceptional for clearing the head and first rate when cold season comes around due to its constituent a-terpineol.
- What makes this blend of Eucalyptus essential oils so special is that it captivates 4 types of Eucalyptus plant from 3 different locations around the world. Steamed distilled from the leaves it is harvested from Australia, China and South Africa. It combines Eucalyptus globulus, Eucalyptus radiata, Eucalyptus dives, Eucalyptus smithii to create a camphor, medicinal, fresh, clean, and enlivening aroma that help to purify the air, refresh and open up the airways and make it an excellent choice to use in topical skin chest rubs, natural inhalants and sport crèmes as well as in a natural insect repellent.
- Eucalyptus is an excellent choice for respiratory health to support deep breathing and for clearing congestion from colds and flu. Try making a DIY chest and back rub by blending 10-15 drops of Eucalyptus into an unscented cream or carrier oil. Diffusing Eucalyptus in the home or at night when suffering from a stuffy nose or cough can keep you breathing easily through the night. Try turning on your diffuser for one hour at the beginning of the night and intermittently when needed as the night continues. Steam inhalation is another effective method - by tenting a towel over your head and adding 1 drop of Eucalyptus to hot water in a glass or ceramic bowl, you will find relief within minutes. Please keep your eyes closed while steam inhaling to prevent essential oils getting in your eyes.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Synergy Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.