Following the gleaming light from a star above, three men traveled through narrow valleys and deserts to offer gifts to a newborn. Called a prince by some and a peasant by others, the baby received Frankincense and Myrrh from the three men who called him, “the Savior.”
For more than 5,000 years, Frankincense and Myrrh has been traded in Africa and the Middle East. In Jerusalem, temples burned Frankincense and Myrrh during sacred rituals. Along with a remarkable aroma, it has many antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties that can help support the respiratory system, high cholesterol and chronic pain.
Edens Garden’s Frankincense & Myrrh Roll-On makes for a heartwarming and thoughtful gift.
Frankincense & Myrrh Roll-On is a blend of Myrrh, Cedarwood Himalayan, Frankincense, Cedarwood Virginian, Cistus and Vanilla CO2 diluted to 5% in Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Love Frankincense & Myrrh? Try our other natural Frankincense & Myrrh products!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
OK For Kids: 2+
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- A few ways to use Frankincense & Myrrh roll-on oil include 1.) Roll the bottle onto the palms of the hands, cup the hands over the nose and breathe the oils in deeply 4-5 times. 2.) Roll the bottle onto your pulse points at the neck, temples and wrists. 3.) Place the roll-on blend onto a face mask when in need of wearing one to calm the heart and mind. To avoid sensitivities, we highly recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
- Frankincense & Myrrh oil roll-on is a helpful solution when life gets chaotic. Its benefits include calming emotions, creating a prayerful atmosphere and even nourishing the skin. Roll it on to pulse points for the benefits of peace and groundedness. For skin care, roll it right onto blemishes or scars or to areas of aches and pain and massage it into the skin gently.
- Frankincense & Myrrh roll-on essential oil is not recommended to be used during pregnancy because it contains Wintergreen. According to aromatherapist Robert Tisserand, Myrrh [Commiphora myrrha] may be antiangiogenic and potentially fetotoxic. These properties of Myrrh can cause a reduction in the growth of new blood vessels. Therefore, Myrrh is contraindicated for pregnancy and breastfeeding. Whether or not the properties are able to cross the fetal placental border during gestation, we suggest avoiding the use of Myrrh during pregnancy and lactation.
- A carrier base of Fractionated Coconut oil supplements the highest quality Frankincense and Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) essential oils available along with other grounding oils including Cedarwood Himalayan, Cedarwood Virginian, Cistus and Vanilla CO2. Both Frankincense and Myrrh essential oils are obtained from the highest quality resin, where each plant is native. From there, third-party essential oil chemists and our in-house aromatherapists test and analyze each oil for quality and purity. Our oils are then hand-poured, bottled and shipped from our facility in sunny San Clemente, CA.
- One major use of anointing oil that was documented in the Bible is healing the sick. James 5:14 reads, “Is anyone among you sick? Then he must call for the elders of the church and they are to pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord." Frankincense and Myrrh essential oils, along with other oils in our Frankincense & Myrrh roll-on blend, have been shown to alleviate feelings of sickness. And because of Frankincense and Myrrh’s well-documented use throughout the Bible, this blend makes an optimal anointing oil.
Where To Apply: For more information on where to apply roll-ons, visit our blog post here.