Fans of Ginger, rejoice. If you’re looking for your new favorite aroma, you may find it in Ginger Flower. All it takes is a few whiffs to understand why.
Invigorating the senses with an aroma that combines softness with strength, Ginger Flower is a balanced combination of floral bouquets and exotic spices. Diffuse it or wear it often for its wonderful aroma and for its ability to boost circulation and aid digestion problems.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- There are a number of essential oils which have shown an affinity to energize and enhance the atmosphere. Citrus oils are on the top of the list and augmenting that effect, Lemon and Tangerine are beneficial when we feel fatigue set in and have low energy. Juniper Berry is stress reducing while stimulating and Coriander Seed keeps the energy level composed and calm. When energy is slightly off and you are having a difficult time focusing your mind, try diffusing this blend to bring a change to the atmosphere.
- Ginger Flower contains Lemon which is a phototoxic essential oil. Should you decide to use this blend topically, we recommend making a DIY massage oil blend at a maximum 1% dilution so keep it skin safe. If you use more than 1%, it would be wise to stay out of the sun for 24 hours after application, especially during the hot, summer months. To understand more about phototoxic oils and making DIY products with them, read this blogpost. To make a DIY topical skin care treatment, dilute it with a carrier oil or unscented cream. It can be applied to pulse points and used as a body cream. For safe dilutions see our chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically. To use this oil for an upset stomach, massage the abdomen clockwise - in the direction of digestion. The other oils in this blend combine to bring you a centering blend that also can help relieve sore muscles.
- Let's break it down by ingredients: Ginger is a somewhat exotic oil that is both stimulating and warming. With added abilities it can ease digestive issues, boost concentration while reducing stress, anxiety, lethargy, fatigue and agitation. Tangerine and Lemon are both well known for their abilities to add sunshine to any dark mood. Juniper Berry is stress reducing while stimulating and Coriander Seed keeps the energy level composed and calm. Elemi has a strength of increasing circulation. Davana can be reassuring amid any developing chaos. So all in all, Ginger Flower has a wonderful aroma that not only helps healthy digestion, reduce motion sickness but also rounds out and centers mood, helping you to keep composure when you need it most.
- At once exotic, warming and spicy, the familiar top notes of citrus - Lemon and Tangerine - hit your nose first followed by a twinge of Coriander and Turmeric that mingle with the fresh herbal strengths of both Ginger and Juniper Berry. The fruity sweetness of Davana and the musky, pine-like aroma of Elemi round out this blend to bring you a well balanced pure essential oil blend.
- Due to its concentration of Ginger, known by its Latin name, Zingiber officinale, this blend would be a good choice for nausea. Ginger alone promotes overall health and continued vitality while easing digestive issues. As an added benefit, the ingredients in this blend purposefully backup Ginger to bring you a centering and calming blend to relieve the chaotic feeling of nausea and digestive discomfort.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser’s product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
PICK-ME-UP: Dilute Ginger Flower by combining 6 drops in 1 oz of carrier oil. Place a few drops of the mixture in the palm of your hands, rub hands together and cup hands over mouth and nose when you need a boost.
CONFIDENCE BOOST: To a 10 ml roll-on bottle, add 4 drops Ginger Flower essential oil and 2 teaspoons of carrier oil. Apply to pulse points and inhale 2-3 times as needed before an interview, exam or meeting.