Fans of Ginger, rejoice. If you’re looking for your new favorite aroma, you may find it in Ginger Flower roll-on. All it takes is a few whiffs to understand why.
Invigorating the senses with an aroma that combines softness with strength, Ginger Flower is a balanced combination of floral bouquets and exotic spices. Wear it often for its wonderful aroma and for its ability to boost circulation and aid digestion problems.
Diluted to 3% in Fractionated Coconut oil, Ginger Flower roll-on is ready to be used topically.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- There are a number of essential oils which have shown an affinity to energize and enhance the atmosphere. Citrus oils are on the top of the list and augmenting that effect, Lemon and Tangerine are beneficial when we feel fatigue set in and have low energy. Juniper Berry is stress-reducing while stimulating and Coriander Seed keeps the energy level composed and calm. When energy is slightly off and you are having a difficult time focusing your mind, try diffusing this blend to bring a change to the atmosphere.
- It is not recommended that you use essential oils in the first trimester, which is considered the most delicate time in pregnancy. However, Ginger Flower essential oil roll-on is considered safe to use while pregnant when following proper safety guidelines. It is recommended that you do not use essential oils frequently, but rather minimally. Lastly, if you’re having complications, it may be best to avoid essential oils. For more information on using essential oils safely while pregnant, visit this blog.
- Let's break it down by ingredients: Ginger (Zingiber officinale) is a somewhat exotic oil that is both stimulating and warming with body care. With added abilities, it can calm upset stomachs, and boost concentration while reducing stress, anxiety, lethargy, fatigue and agitation. Tangerine and Lemon are both well known for their ability to add sunshine to any dark mood. Juniper Berry is stress-reducing while stimulating and Coriander Seed keeps the energy level composed and calm. Elemi has a strength of increasing circulation. Davana can be reassuring amid any developing chaos. So all in all, Ginger Flower has a wonderful aroma that not only helps healthy digestion, reduces motion sickness but also rounds out and centers mood, helping you to keep composure when you need it most.
- Ginger Flower topical skin roll-on is at once exotic, warming and spicy, the familiar top notes of citrus - Lemon and Tangerine - hit your nose first followed by a twinge of Coriander and Turmeric that mingle with the fresh herbal strengths of both Ginger and Juniper Berry. The fruity sweetness of Davana and the musky, pine-like aroma of Elemi round out this blend to bring you a well-balanced pure essential oil blend.
- Due to the ginger plants’ natural ability to ease stomach issues, Ginger Flower roll-on massage oil blend would be a fantastic choice for nausea. Ginger alone promotes overall health and continued vitality while easing digestive issues. As an added benefit, the ingredients in this blend purposefully backup Ginger to bring you a centering and calming blend to relieve the chaotic feeling of nausea and digestive discomfort and even relieves sore muscles.