Free shipping on all orders in the US!
pain & recovery
Powerful and energizing with a warming touch, Guardian is a robust blend formulated to arm your immune system. Apply the Guardian roll-on to help protect against unwanted germs.
Guardian is a powerful blend of Orange, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary essential oils. Diluted to 2% in Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Love Guardian? Try our other natural Guardian products!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Guardian roll-on is an immunity blend formulated with Fractionated Coconut carrier oil and essential oils that help protect against environmental threats. Essential oils that are touted for their immune system supporting abilities are those found in Guardian roll-on including Orange, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Eucalyptus oil and Rosemary. For example, cinnamaldehyde found in Cinnamon oil, has been shown to disrupt the formation of bacteria. Furthermore, a review of the immune-supportive effects of essential oils found that Clove’s antioxidant and antimicrobial properties lent the oil to increase white blood cell count. In other words, all of the oils found in Guardian roll-on work together to support well-being naturally.
- Guardian essential oil roll-on should be applied where you can best smell it, such as the pulse points of temples and neck and wrists. Massaging the blend close to lymph nodes at the sides of the neck and lower abdomen allows faster absorption and can help to boost your immune function with fighting germs and microbes, giving you strong defenses. If you have sensitive skin, a skin patch test is recommended before using new oils topically.
- Guardian roll-on is our most comparable essential oil to On Guard® essential oil blend for immune function and lower stress. Both blends effectively aid the immune system and offer similar aromas. Each body care blend also contains the same oils but are formulated slightly differently. Our expert formulators' goal in creating Guardian was to offer a highly effective, pure and quality oil that was affordable for the average buyer. Edens Garden’s Guardian essential oil blend has been made more affordable because we sell directly to our customers, rather than through wholesalers and distributors.
- Essential oils contain chemical properties of which some have shown to interact with medications. For example, oils that contain Eugenol and coumarins, such as Clove Bud and Cinnamon should be avoided for those who use anticoagulants. For those with high blood pressure, using oils such as Rosemary can further energize and stimulate and is considered a potential risk. Eucalyptus globulus may interfere with some medications by increasing how quickly the body eliminates them, ridding the body of slower-acting medications before the body has been able to incorporate them fully. With any essential oils and medications, please consult your medical doctor for advice before using them.
- Guardian roll-on is an immune blend that is diluted to a 2% concentration with Fractionated Coconut carrier oil. Its superb blend of essential oils will help the immune system defend your body when germs, viruses and microbes are about. The optimal way to use this blend is to roll it onto the palms of the hands, cup hands over mouth and nose and breathe in the strength of the essential oils deeply 4-5 times to reap the rewards of staying healthy when those around you are ill. Some of the oils however can cause skin irritation, especially with those who have skin sensitivities such as eczema and psoriasis. We recommend testing this oil on the inner arm with a skin patch test.
Where To Apply: For more information on where to apply roll-ons, visit our blog post here.