Free shipping on all orders in the US!
Keeping your scalp healthy and protected has never been easier with Healthy Scalp. This blend actively soothes and maintains a healthy scalp while promoting visibly thicker, fuller hair and less flaking.
With restorative oils like Geranium, Tea Tree and Rosemary, this blend helps to reduce the appearance of dandruff and hair loss associated with dry scalp, while stopping itching and pain. So give your scalp the love and care it deserves with Healthy Scalp.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- This luxurious essential oil blend is superb for dry skin conditions, including scalp irritation. The skin regenerative properties found in Geranium and Rhododendron essential oils will help to pacify dry skin conditions and foster a healthy scalp environment to reduce dandruff and other irritations. Tea tree essential oil is an imperative ingredient in this blend that will help to reduce itchiness, clear skin and even helps to reduce acne.
- We recommend a number of different uses for Healthy Scalp essential oil blend to use topically. 1) Dilute the blend with a high-quality Carrier Oil and using our dilution chart blend the appropriate amount of essential oil per ounce of carrier. For example, blend 10-15 drops of essential oils into one ounce of carrier oil. We highly recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically. 2) Make yourself a scalp scrub by combining 6 drops of Healthy Scalp with 1 oz of Argan and 2 oz of sugar. When bathing, exfoliate your scalp with the scrub and afterward, shampoo, condition and rinse the hair and scalp thoroughly. 3) For a scalp massage oil to reduce dandruff, combine 6 drops of Healthy Scalp with 1 oz of Evening Primrose oil. Massage the oil into the scalp and leave on for 10-20 minutes before shampooing, conditioning and rinsing the hair and scalp thoroughly.
- The healing essential oils in Healthy Scalp have an affinity for reducing inflamed and irritated skin which includes that of your scalp. If you suffer from psoriasis, we recommend performing a skin patch test before using new essential oils on your scalp or skin to rule out any further skin irritation from the essential oils. To make a DIY topical skin care treatment, dilute it with a carrier oil or unscented cream. For safe dilutions see our chart here.
- Our expertly crafted Healthy Scalp essential oil blend’s main ingredient is Cedarwood which is well versed as an ingredient in shampoos and lotions to help prevent hair loss. Rhododendron and Geranium- Egyptian essential oils have been added for their anti-inflammatory and skin regenerative properties to give your skin a radiant glow. Rosemary- Moroccan is well known for its ability to invigorate and stimulate the mind but it also has shown strength with reducing dandruff as well as stimulating the scalp to regenerate hair loss. Tea Tree which soothes even the most sensitive of skin, assists in the reduction of inflammation and itchiness and as an added bonus, supports the immune system.
- As with any essential oil blend, there should be timespans when you use a treatment and then take a break once the problem has cleared. To make sure that the issue that you are working to amend clears, such as dandruff or a dry itchy scalp, give the treatment an extra week after the issue has resolved to make sure there are no residual or underlying microbes that can make the problem arise again.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser’s product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
SCALP SCRUB: Combine 6 drops of Healthy Scalp with 1 oz of Argan and 2 oz of sugar. When bathing, exfoliate sections of your scalp with the scrub, then shampoo, condition and rinse thoroughly.
FLAKES-NO-MORE: Combine 6 drops of Healthy Scalp with 1 oz of Evening Primrose. Massage the oil into the scalp and leave on for 10-20 minutes before shampooing, conditioning and rinsing out thoroughly.