Find harmony and serenity with this masterfully designed sleep aid essential oil blend meant to assist healthy sleep patterns and better mental health. Diffuse Insomnia Aid essential oil blend to feel rejuvenated.
This combination of oils will guide your heart at bedtime including Ho Wood and Cedarwood - both of which offer their solace and assurance. Encompassing this blend is Bergamot Mint, adding a layer of warmth while the floral oils of Clary Sage and Melissa give you consolation for the mind, heart, and body.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Many essential oils have an ability to soothe and calm the central nervous system before bedtime. If you find your mind won't let go, some essential oils can also help calm a worried mind and include Clary Sage, Melissa and Magnolia. Other oils that work well in sleep blends are wood and resin oils such as Cedarwood, Ho Wood and Frankincense. If you have a sleep disorder such as sleep apnea or find your snoring keeps waking you up, oils that work to clear the sinuses such as Myrtle and Laurel Leaf are excellent choices.
- The most effective ways to use Insomnia Aid for improved sleep are 1.) Diffuse 30 minutes before bedtime for deep sleep. 2.) Dilute and apply topically to wrists and temples. 3.) Add 10 drops, 2 cups of Epsom salt and ½ cup of Baking soda and put the salt mixture into a nightly bath. 4.) Alternatively, try prediluted Insomnia Aid roll-on and apply to pulse points.
- Insomnia Aid helps you let go of the day so that relaxation can take shape when you arrive home. Laurel Leaf, Bergamot Mint Myrtle and Cedarwood are magnificent oils to reset the breath and usher in a calmer state of mind while the essential oil ingredients of Cedarwood, Rhododendron, Melissa and Magnolia can be extremely useful with calming the central nervous system to help you let go.
- The intention of this oil is to help you sleep and breathe clearly through the night but it also has stress relieving properties that can help you cope when you find your day is stressful and you need to relax and calm your mind. So while you can use this essential oil blend during the day, there are other blends that will help you cope with stress without putting you to sleep such as Edens Garden essential oil blends of Stress Relief, Stress Less and Anxiety Ease.
- These two products, while they may have similar intentions, are only comparable due to the fact that they are both meant to improve sleep. Young Living's SleepEssence is a soft gel meant to be ingested while Insomnia Aid is an Essential oil blend. Because essential oils are powerful enough to be effective when inhaled or applied topically, we do not recommend taking essential oils internally unless you are under the care of a trained Aromatherapist. The most effective way to obtain Insomnia Aid’s essential oils benefits is by diffusing it or adding it to an all-purpose spray. Please note that many may suggest ingesting essential oils, but research shows that casual ingestion may lead to unwanted side effects regardless of purity, quality or brand. These include stomach irritation, dizziness, headaches and nausea among other things. This does not mean that ingestion is never applicable, but it is rarely necessary.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser’s product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
DIFFUSE: Trouble sleeping? Add 10-15 drops of Insomnia Aid to the Bloom Ceramic Diffuser. Allow the ceramic to soak up the oil then place it on your bedside table.
BEDTIME BATH: Combine 6 drops of Insomnia Aid, 1 oz of carrier oil and 1 oz of Epsom salt. Add your bath salt to warm running water and soak in the goodness before bedtime.