Find harmony and serenity with this masterfully designed sleep aid essential oil blend meant to assist healthy sleep patterns and better mental health. Diffuse Insomnia Aid roll-on to feel rejuvenated.
This combination of oils will guide your heart at bedtime including Ho Wood and Cedarwood - both of which offer their solace and assurance. Encompassing this blend is Bergamot Mint, adding a layer of warmth while the floral oils of Clary Sage and Melissa give you consolation for the mind, heart, and body.
Diluted to 3% in Fractionated Coconut oil, Insomnia Aid roll-on is ready to be used topically.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Many essential oils have the ability to soothe and calm the central nervous system before bedtime. If you find your mind won't let go, attention to sleep hygiene as well as some essential oils can also help calm a worried mind and reduce stress. Essential oils for insomnia can include Clary Sage, Melissa and Magnolia. Other oils that work well in sleep blends for their sedative effect are wood and resin oils such as Cedarwood, Ho Wood and Frankincense. If you have a sleep disorder such as sleep apnea or find your snoring keeps waking you up, oils that work to clear the sinuses such as Myrtle and Laurel Leaf are excellent choices.
- The most effective ways to use Insomnia Aid roll-on for better sleep quality and deep sleep are 1.) Inhale: Roll Insomnia Aid roll-on onto the palms of the hands, cup your hands over your nose, close your eyes and breathe in deeply 4-5 times. Repeat through the night as needed if you wake. Use a mantra such as “breathe in, breathe out” to keep busy thoughts out of your head. 2.) Topically, apply to pulse points of the neck, chest, temples and wrists morning, afternoon and evening before bed. 3.) Dab the roller under your nose and onto your neck and sternum to repeatedly smell the aromatics. Repeat as needed.
- Insomnia Aid roll-on is a restful sleep blend that helps you let go of the day so that relaxation can take shape when you arrive home. Laurel Leaf, Bergamot Mint Myrtle and Cedarwood are magnificent oils to reset the breath and usher in a calmer state of mind while the essential oil ingredients of Cedarwood, Rhododendron, Melissa and Magnolia can be extremely useful in calming the central nervous system to help you let go.
- The intention of Insomnia Aid roll-on is to help you sleep and breathe clearly at bedtime and through the night but it also has strong stress-relieving properties that can help you cope when you find your day is stressful and you need to relax and calm your mind. So while you can use this essential oil blend during the day, there are other blends that will help you cope with stress without making you feel sleepy such as Edens Garden essential oil blends of Stress Relief, Stress Less and Anxiety Ease.
- These two products, while they may have similar intentions, are only comparable due to the fact that they are both meant to improve sleep. Young Living's SleepEssence is a soft gel meant to be ingested while Insomnia Aid roll-on is a prediluted essential oil blend not intended for ingestion but for use topically. Because essential oils are powerful enough to be effective when inhaled or applied topically, we do not recommend taking essential oils internally unless you are under the care of a trained Aromatherapist. The most effective way to obtain Insomnia Aid roll-on benefits is by using it topically. Please note that many may suggest ingesting essential oils, but research shows that casual ingestion may lead to unwanted side effects regardless of purity, quality or brand. These include stomach irritation, dizziness, headaches and nausea among other things. This does not mean that ingestion is never applicable, but it is rarely necessary.