You don’t have to complete a triathlon to know what sore muscles feel like. Sometimes we strain our backs, legs or necks during periods of stress or sleepless nights. Muscle Relief can soothe tight muscles and ease pain. Enjoy decreased inflammation and swelling by applying our Muscle Relief roll-on to your body’s problem areas.
Muscle Relief is a restorative blend of Peppermint, Clove Bud, Wintergreen and Helichrysum. Diluted to 3% in Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Love Muscle Relief! Try our other natural Muscle Relief products!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Muscle Relief roll-on reduces muscular tension and sore muscles when applied topically. A restorative blend Fractionated Coconut carrier oil and a mix of Peppermint, Clove Bud, Wintergreen and Helichrysum, this blend packs a punch against muscle soreness, muscle pain as well as joint pain. It has a cooling effect on the body and can help decrease inflammation and swelling. Edens Garden customers have long considered it to be the best essential oil for sore muscles and joint pain.
- To use Muscle Relief roll-on, roll the oil onto tired or strained muscles and massage in. For extra relief, use a heating pad for 10 minutes over the area after application to help the essential oils penetrate the skin and improve circulation to the massaged area. Close your eyes for a few minutes and breathe deeply and help your muscles relax. Use Muscle Relief roll-on whenever soreness strikes or for help with post-workout recovery.
- Here at Edens Garden, our roll-on blends are diluted in Fractionated Coconut oil and the blend has a shelf life of two years. Fractionated Coconut oil is more easily absorbed by the skin and it’s odorless making it an excellent all-around diluent. In cosmetic use, it is ideal as a carrier oil for essential oils in massages, nourishing moisturizers and hair treatments. Coconut carrier oil also has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, analgesic and wound-healing properties.
- Massage Relief roll-on can be used topically when needed every few hours. It contains soothing oils that foster and enhance blood circulation to the area which can reduce muscle pain and aches. By rolling this blend onto achy joints or muscles, massaging the oil in and then adding a heating pad for about 10 minutes, you will further enhance these effects. For optimal use, massage this blend in about 3-4 times a day and add stretching or muscle strengthening to your daily routine to realign muscles and improve posture.
- Muscle Relief roll-on essential oil is not recommended for use during pregnancy because it contains Wintergreen. Aromatherapist Robert Tisserand warns that Wintergreen oil may be teratogenic, and therefore, as a single oil and in combined into blends should be avoided while pregnant and breastfeeding. Alternatively, Aches & Pains roll-on is pregnancy safe when following essential oil safety guidelines - but please avoid the use of essential oils during the first trimester. If ever in doubt, check with your doctor before using essential oils while pregnant and nursing.
Where To Apply: For more information on where to apply roll-ons, visit our blog post here.