Roller-coasters, car rides, boating and general ickiness have a way of making us queasy and unsettled. Luckily, overcoming unwanted stomach upset has never been so easy thanks to Nausea & Motion Sickness.
Citrusy Lemon, minty Peppermint and spicy Ginger come together to create an aroma that’s as wonderful as it is soothing to the stomach. Each inhale of Nausea & Motion Sickness is like a much-needed breath of fresh air.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- There are a number of essential oils for nausea relief that are spectacular at calming queasiness, vomiting and motion sickness. Like it is with many blends, the strength of essential oils only gets better in combination than any of them would be able to accomplish working alone. Lemon, Peppermint, Ginger and Balm Mint Bush unite in this blend to not only make a marvelous aromatic, but a blend that is incredibly effective to relieve nausea symptoms such as morning sickness, motion sickness, upset stomach and other digestive issues.
- The most effective way to use Nausea & Motion Sickness essential oil blend is by inhalation of the blend. Whether you have morning sickness, digestive issues, motion sickness or just an upset stomach has no bearing on the outcome of the blend. 1) For motion sickness, try applying 3-4 drops of the blend on cotton balls and place them in the front dashboard and by the back window. 2) For any sort of nausea attack, try our personal essential oil inhalers to carry with you on the go for inhaling whenever the need hits. 3) If you are at home or in the office, use a diffuser! Please refer to manufacturer instructions on how to operate your device. 4) Alternatively, try making a digestive massage oil blend for topical application over the belly and massage into the stomach area in a clockwise direction, moving in the direction of digestion. Follow our dilution guidelines here.
- According to Medical News Today, “essential oils are natural and affordable options for managing the symptoms of vertigo, including nausea, headaches, and dizziness. Some of the options available for managing vertigo include peppermint, ginger, lavender, and lemon essential oils.” The ingredients in Nausea & Motion sickness contain three of the four oils in the statement above and we have utter belief in the oil blends we make, especially when it comes to your health.
- Nausea & Motion Sickness can be safely used while pregnant when following essential oil safety guidelines. For example, it’s not recommended that you use essential oils in the first trimester as this is considered the most delicate period in pregnancy. Essential oils should be used sparingly – less is more. If using essential oils topically, a 1% dilution is recommended, or 6 drops of essential oil in 1 oz of carrier oil. When it comes to safety, we’ve chosen to err on the side of extreme caution when it comes to you and your baby.
- While there are some overlapping essential oils in both Eden Gardens Nausea & Motion Sickness Blend and Young Living's DiGize blend, DiGize has a number of very different oils in the blend. Although they can both help nausea, YL blend is more for indigestion rather than confronting the issues of motion sickness and nausea, these oil blends are completely different. One of the other main differences between these two companies is that with Edens Garden there is no MLM structure which keeps prices lower than what you would pay for the same pure and therapeutic essential oils compared to Young Living.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser’s product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
MOTION SICKNESS: When traveling by car or boat, apply 4 drops of Nausea & Motion Sickness to cotton balls and place them on the back and front window ledges to help prevent nausea and relieve stress.
ON-THE-GO: If you’re going to the amusement park or on a long trip and know nausea might strike, take Nausea & Motion Sickness with you on the go by adding 2 drops to our Mio Mist Portable Diffuser. Use it whenever and wherever you need it.