Roller-coasters, car rides, boating and general ickiness have a way of making us queasy and unsettled. Luckily, overcoming unwanted stomach upset has never been so easy thanks to Nausea & Motion Sickness roll-on.
Citrusy Lemon, minty Peppermint and spicy Ginger come together to create an aroma that’s as wonderful as it is soothing to the stomach. Each inhale of Nausea & Motion Sickness is like a much-needed breath of fresh air.
Diluted to 5% in Fractionated Coconut oil, Nausea & Motion Sickness roll-on is ready to be used topically.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Edens Garden Nausea & Motion Sickness roll-on contains a number of essential oils for nausea relief that are spectacular at calming and easing upset stomach, vomiting and motion sickness. As with many EO blends, the strength of essential oils synergy’s are better in combination than any of them working alone. Prediluted with Fractionated coconut carrier oil and a 5% dilution of Lemon, Peppermint, Ginger and Balm Mint Bush unite in this blend to not only make a marvelous aromatic, but a topical application blend that is incredibly effective in relieving nausea severity such as caused by morning sickness, motion sickness, upset stomach and other digestive issues.
- The most effective way to use Nausea & Motion Sickness roll-on blend is via inhalation. Whether you have morning sickness, digestive issues, motion sickness or just an upset stomach has no bearing on the outcome of the blend. 1) Roll the blend on to the palms of the hands, cup hands over the nose and with closed eyes, breathe the oil in deeply 4-5 times. 2.) Roll the blend onto pulse points of the neck, wrists, temples and behind ears. 3.) Dab a small amount of the oil under the nose and massage it gently into the breast bone for the aroma to continually stimulate the limbic system to quell queasiness.
- According to Medical News Today, “essential oils are natural and affordable options for managing the symptoms of vertigo, including nausea, headaches, and dizziness. Some of the options available for managing vertigo include peppermint, ginger, lavender, and lemon essential oils.” The ingredients in Nausea & Motion Sickness roll-on contain three of the four oils in the statement above and we have utter belief in the oil blends we make, especially when it comes to your health.
- It’s not recommended that you use essential oils in the first trimester as this is considered the most delicate period in pregnancy. Nausea & Motion Sickness roll-on can be safely used while pregnant when following essential oil safety guidelines. Undiluted essential oils should be used sparingly during pregnancy – less is more especially since essential oils are extremely potent undiluted. Topically, this blend is prediluted with a carrier oil at a 5% dilution and gentle enough for spot treatments. When it comes to safety, we’ve chosen to err on the side of extreme caution when it comes to you and your baby.
- While there are some overlapping essential oils in both Eden Gardens Nausea & Motion Sickness roll-on blend and Young Living's DiGize blend , DiGize has a number of very different oils in the blend. Although they can both help relieve nausea symptoms, YL blend is more for indigestion rather than confronting the issues of motion sickness and nausea, making these oil blends completely different. One of the other main differences between these two companies is that with Edens Garden there is no MLM structure which keeps prices lower than what you would pay for the same pure and therapeutic essential oils compared to Young Living.