Free shipping on all orders in the US!
The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, kids are laughing and yet your child can’t stop sneezing. Don’t let those watery eyes and runny nose ruin their play date! The calming properties of Fir Needle, Lavender, Rosalina, Geranium, Blue Tansy and Moroccan Rose can help combat those pesky pollen allergies.
Love Pollen Buster? Try our other natural Pollen Buster® products!
Discover our entire collection of OK For Kids essential oil blends here.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Numerous essential oils function as anti-inflammatories and natural antihistamines to relieve symptoms of seasonal allergies. The gentle kid-safe oils that comprise Pollen Buster include Fir Needle, Lavender, Rosalina, Geranium, Blue Tansy and Moroccan Rose have all shown incredible benefits in reducing irritation and inflammation from pollen and other airborne allergens such as hay fever clearing the breath, and letting you be you.
- To ease feelings of congestion or discomfort, this blend can work well as a chest rub or applied to pulse points during allergy season. For a DIY project, we recommend mixing the essential oil blend into a carrier oil or unscented cream at 3% concentration - mixing 15-16 drops in 1 oz of carrier oil. For safe dilutions see our chart here. This means 15-16 drops in 1 oz of carrier oil. You can apply your blend to the chest or apply it to pulse points during allergy season. We also highly recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
- There are numerous ways to use Bee Happy essential oil blend. Easily breathe directly from the essential oil bottle or place a drop or two on a tissue or handkerchief and breathe in deeply 4-5x. This method can be used as often as needed. Those that suffer from seasonal allergies may also benefit from breathing in the vapors from steam inhalation, applying a few drops to a diffuser turned on intermittently throughout the day, or with a portable personal essential oil inhaler to help reduce allergies from pollen and other outdoor irritants.
- Our bodies are always hard at work fighting potential pathogens and irritants. Allergic reactions happen due to the immune system mistaking a normally harmless substance for a dangerous invader causing a histamine reaction - which gives you symptoms of difficulty breathing, stuffy airways, and general inflammation. Essential Oil works as a strong and natural antihistamine and anti-inflammatories thereby calming the reaction from your immune system.
- Pollen Buster can be diffused with caution around dogs. Note, it’s not recommended to apply this blend topically to your dog. When diffusing, ensure there is proper ventilation and that your pet can leave the room if desired. If in doubt, ask a vet with aromatherapy experience for safety guidelines for your pet, or avoid essential oil use around your pet altogether. For further pet safety guidelines, we recommend picking up a copy of Kristen Leigh Bell’s book Holistic Aromatherapy for Animals or joining an animal aromatherapy Facebook group. If you would like to read more on our blog, try this article.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Synergy Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
Add 5-10 drops of Pollen Buster to a personal aromatherapy inhaler or simply diffuse in your home with an Edens Garden diffuser. Alternatively, dilute to 1% in a carrier oil or scent free lotion and apply to the sinus area.
More from the blog: