The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, kids are laughing and yet your child can’t stop sneezing. Don’t let those watery eyes and runny nose ruin their play date! For best results, apply topically to affected area. The calming properties of Fir Needle, Lavender, Rosalina, Geranium, Blue Tansy and Moroccan Rose, diluted to 5% in Fractionated Coconut Oil, can help combat those pesky pollen allergies. For best results, apply to pulse points.
Love Pollen Buster? Try our other natural Pollen Buster® products!
Discover our entire collection of OK For Kids essential oil blends here.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
OK For Kids: 2+
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Numerous essential oils function as anti-inflammatories and natural antihistamines to relieve symptoms of seasonal allergies. The gentle kid-safe oils found in Pollen Buster roll-on include EOs of Fir Needle, Lavender essential oil, Rosalina, Geranium, Blue Tansy and Moroccan Rose combined with Fractionated Coconut carrier oil. These oils in combination work synergistically and have superpowers and proven benefits in reducing irritation and inflammation due to exposure to pollen and other airborne allergens such as hay fever. Find clear and open breath with Pollen Buster roll-on so that you can be your best self.
- To ease feelings of congestion or discomfort due to allergy symptoms, Pollen Buster roll-on works well rolled on topically to the chest and the back and massaged gently. Top it off while relaxing with a heating pad to help loosen phlegm buildup and congestion. Another way to use it is to apply it to pulse points during allergy season. Whenever using new essential oils topically, we highly recommend performing a skin patch test to rule out any skin sensitivity or allergen.
- There are numerous ways to use Edens Garden allergy relief blend Pollen Buster roll-on. 1.) Place a dab of the roller oil onto the skin just under the nose to breathe in the antihistamine oils and calm your body's reaction to allergens. 2.) Roll the oils onto the palms of the hands, cup the hands over the nose and breathe in deeply 4-5 times. 3.) Massage onto pulse points of the neck, wrist, temples and behind the ears. 4.) Roll the oil onto a face mask if in need of wearing one to benefit from the essential oil therapeutics.
- Our immune systems are always hard at work fighting potential pathogens, invaders and irritants. In the case of allergic reactions, the immune system's cells mistake a normally harmless substance for a dangerous invader causing a histamine reaction put out by our mast cells - giving you symptoms of breathing difficulties, stuffy airways, rashes and other general inflammatory reactions. Pollen Buster essential oil roll-on works as a natural antihistamine and anti-inflammatory thereby calming and subsiding the reaction from your immune system.
- Pollen Buster roll-on is not recommended for topical application to any pet. When using any essential oils, however, such as with diffusing, ensure there is proper ventilation and that your pet can leave the room if desired. If in doubt, ask a vet with aromatherapy experience for safety guidelines for your pet, or avoid essential oil use around your pet altogether. For further pet safety guidelines, we recommend picking up a copy of Kristen Leigh Bell’s book Holistic Aromatherapy for Animals or joining an animal aromatherapy Facebook group. If you would like to read more on our blog, try this article.
Where To Apply: For more information on where to apply roll-ons, visit our blog post here.