By purifying our bodies and homes, we clear space for goodness, wholeness and renewal. Removing toxic things from our lives can be a way to make space for great adventures and wondrous creativity.
With a citrusy and slightly minty aroma, Breath of Fresh Air is an all-natural option for refreshing surfaces and air. Its invigorating aroma can also increase alertness and mindfulness. Beyond being an amazing home freshener, Breath of Fresh Air can help heal skin irritations like bug bites or small scrapes.
Breath Of Fresh Air roll-on is a blend of Eucalyptus, Grapefruit, Lemon, Lemongrass and Lime. Diluted to 10% in Fractionated Coconut Oil.
*Formerly known as Purify
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Do not use undiluted on skin. Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs. Do not use on open wounds. Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.
- Breath of Fresh Air roll-on’s purpose is to cleanse and purify the air you breathe. It can also be used as an ultimate weapon against microbes to keep you germ free when sickness abounds. Bright and zesty, Breath of Fresh Air essential oil roll-on blend is the ultimate weapon against unpleasant odors. A little-known secret is that Breath of Fresh Air also doubles as a helpful aid to itchy insect bites and can be rolled directly onto big bites and works as well for those with sensitive skin.
- Breath of Fresh Air roll-on has a freshness that acts as a simple yet powerful dilution of Grapefruit, Eucalyptus, Lemongrass, Lime and Lemon blended into the carrier Fractionated Coconut oil to cleanse and purify the air you breathe. To ensure this blend’s quality, we’ve sourced our oils from ethical and sustainable farms and distilleries around the globe. Each essential oil EG carries goes through rigorous testing and analysis by third-party essential oil chemists and our team of in-house aromatherapists to ensure purity. Each roll-on bottle is then hand poured and shipped from our facility in sunny San Clemente, CA.
- All of our essential oil roll-ons have an approximate shelf life of two years when following recommended storage guidelines. Since oils decay with oxidation, we recommend storing oils in a cool, dry and dark area. Refrigerating oils is an efficient way to keep oils fresh as it meets all three of these requirements. We suggest placing oils in a bag or container in the fridge, so your food doesn’t begin to taste like essential oils. Be sure to also keep the cap twisted tightly to avoid evaporation and exposure to air.
- There are several ways to use Breath of Fresh Air roll-on. 1.) Apply the roll-on blend to pulse points of the neck, temples and wrists as well as behind the ears and to the breast bone during times of stress or when someone is sick around you or if you feel anything coming on. 2.) Breath of Fresh Air roll-on blend is also created for inhalation - roll it onto the palms of the hands, rub the hands together and cup hands over your nose, close your eyes and breathe in deeply 4-5 times. 3.) You can also roll it onto a mask if you find yourself in a situation where one is needed. 4.) When unpleasant odors abound, dab a small amount of the oil under your nose. When trying new essential oils, recommend performing a skin patch test when using topically.
- We do not recommend applying Breath of Fresh Air essential oil roll-on topically to your dog. If using this oil or diffusing essential oils around dogs or other animals, make sure there is proper ventilation and that your pet can leave the room if desired. If in doubt, ask a vet with aromatherapy experience for safety guidelines for your pet, or avoid essential oil use around your pet altogether. For further pet safety guidelines, we recommend picking a copy of Kristen Leigh Bell’s book Holistic Aromatherapy for Animals or joining an animal aromatherapy Facebook group.
Where To Apply: For more information on where to apply roll-ons, visit our blog post here.