Breathing in and out is vital to our health. Cough & Congestion Relief makes the simple act of letting air enter and escape from our lungs a little smoother, and less strained.
Cough & Congestion Relief has a clear and refreshing aroma that can relax lung spasms and assist with proper breathing when you need it most. The next time seasonal threats sneak up, lean on this blend to get you through.
Cough & Congestion Relief Roll-On is a blend of Moroccan Rosemary, Cardamom, Juniper Berry and Hyssop and is comparable to Young Living’s RC Blend. Diluted to 10% in Fractionated Coconut Oil.
*Formerly known as Respiratory Ease
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Although both essential oil and roll-on blends target the relief of coughs and congestion, the oils in each blend do not overlap except for some of the oil components. Edens Gardens Cough & Congestion roll-on blend goes a step further than Young Livings RC to tackle other issues you may be confronted with on top of respiratory congestion. With its respiratory support component 1,8 cineole, Rosemary is backed up with the addition of warming Cardamom that carries a fondness for decongesting the lungs as well as the strength of inviting mental clarity when our heads are clouded. We like to think of this blend as a warm blanket with the heating pad of Juniper Berry - relieving aches in pains and acting as an antimicrobial along the way. Lastly, Hyssop is known for its exemplary attention to respiratory health including aiding symptoms of the common cold from a cough to chest infections, sore throat and asthma. Young Livings RC meanwhile contains Cypress, Spruce and 3 chemotypes of Eucalyptus oil.
- Cough & Congestion roll-on blend is specially formulated to relieve issues associated with the common cold and with the upper and lower respiratory tract such as chest congestion, sore throats, coughing and asthma. The blend combines Fractionated Coconut carrier oil with Rosemary, Hyssop and Cardamom oils help to break up mucus and relieve stuffy noses while Juniper Berry aids the blend as an antimicrobial and relief of aches and pains that are related to the common cold. It is an excellent blend to use as a chest rub and on pulse points as often as needed throughout the day to ease breathing difficulties.
- Topically Cough and Congestion make an incredible addition to anyone's medicine cabinet. It is prediluted with Fractionated Coconut carrier oil and contains 10% of the essential oil blend Cough & Congestion Relief. After massaging it into the back and chest your skin will absorb the oils where they can get right to work where needed in your respiratory system to open up the airways. Use as needed every few hours.
- Cough & Congestion Relief roll-on blend contains a 10% dilution of 4 essential oils and Fractionated Coconut carrier oil. Rosemary is at the top of the list with its 1,8 cineole component that has been shown in studies to break up congestion and act as an expectorant. It is backed up with the addition of Cardamom has a fondness for decongesting the lungs but also has the strength of inviting mental clarity when our heads are clouded. We like to think of this blend as a warm blanket with a heating pad as Juniper Berry relieves aches in pains. Lastly, Hyssop is known for its attention to respiratory health including symptoms of coughs, the common cold, chest infections, sore throat, and asthma.
- You should use Cough & Congestion roll-on at the first sign of cold or flu. Begin by massaging it into the palms of your hands, rubbing hands together and cupping hands over the nose and mouth, breathing in the essential oil aromatics deeply 4-5 times. This method will help to invite deep breathing and clear airways. Juniper Berry has an affinity to act as an antimicrobial, killing germs as it finds them. Its an excellent roll-on blend to support your immune system. Try also massaging this blend as a chest rub into the breast bone and shoulders to relieve tension and break up congestion. Apply a warm heating pad to further these effects and repeat as necessary.
Where To Apply: For more information on where to apply roll-ons, visit our blog post here.